OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Courtesy Notices in California

3 posters

Go down

Using Courtesy Notices in California Empty Using Courtesy Notices in California

Post  suntones Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Just wanted to send positive energy to you all in your processes! I'm in California and am just beginning to send CNs to Mortgage company/servicer. Have about 50 ppl here I want to meet with to explain how it all works so the clarification around several points would be of benefit. A few examples of questions I've heard different answers on in Heather calls or read on OPPT related blogs (e.g. file your own UCC1 or just use the blanket UCC done for us all by OPPT, send UCC filings to alleged creditors or just send CN (3xs), follow up (after the 3rd notice) with a final UCC process (3-505?) or not.... Keep all posted in the Calif and CN tab on this site re: my DOing Very Happy Thanks to all you eternal hearts for your BEing and DOing!
suntones

suntones

Back to top Go down

Using Courtesy Notices in California Empty Re: Using Courtesy Notices in California

Post  Marbolot Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 pm

The Courtesy Notice incorporates by reference the main OPPT UCC documents, so no-one needs to file their own UCC documents. Just use the Courtesy Notice for every written communication you receive from any "government," bank, court or other corporation from this day forward. The greatest amount of effort will be spent doing the investigative work to find out the real names of the human beings who sit in the offices that send out those communications. If you have a specific communication that you need to find out the human being source of, post it here and the rest of us can try to help track that person down. In some cases, it may be a list of names, such as all lawyers in a law firm that sends you a letter without a signature, and it's perfectly appropriate to send a Courtesy Notice to *all* of the lawyers there.

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Using Courtesy Notices in California Empty Courtesy Notices and Group Meetings

Post  suntones Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:04 pm

thanks so much Marbolot!!

suntones

Back to top Go down

Using Courtesy Notices in California Empty How's it going??

Post  ShieenaLivingWater Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:33 am

Hopefully you will return to fill us in... and where are you in California?

ShieenaLivingWater

Back to top Go down

Using Courtesy Notices in California Empty California Update from Suntones

Post  suntones Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:41 am

Greetings, All!
Realized I hadn't posted here for a bit. So much happening to keep abreast of on this front. Here's what I've been DOing in San Jose CA...

CNs to 2 third party debt collectors - no responses yet. This is good!

CN to former loan servicer (GMAC) who allegedly foreclosed on my property. They were purchased by Ocwen within days of receiving the CN. When I rec'd the letter from Ocwen, I sent another set of CNs to the former attorney involved in the matter, the former bank behind the alleged loan and to 2 individuals at the loan servicer (former supervisor and employee). The servicer continued to call a few times after receiving the CN so I invoiced the supervisor 18k oz of silver. Since the invoice and last set of CNs, I've not heard a peep from them (since April 9) - they had been calling every 5 days! Btw, no threatening letters or attempts to establish a sale date for my property since the first CN was sent in March.

I sent each CN with love and light and actually envisioned their higher selves receiving the CNs and DOing the right thing. More to come.
Peace, Blessings, Courage and Love to all of you!

suntones

Back to top Go down

Using Courtesy Notices in California Empty Re: Using Courtesy Notices in California

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down