OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UCC 3- 505

4 posters

Go down

UCC 3- 505 Empty UCC 3- 505

Post  oneforall Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:00 am

Hello!

I am trying to find the UCC 3-505 template? Help?!

Thank you! Julia

oneforall

Back to top Go down

UCC 3- 505 Empty Re: UCC 3- 505

Post  Mr W Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Julia - the link below I believe is for the UCC 3-505, if that is for the Plaintiffs attorney

http://www.scribd.com/doc/121142782/OPPT-Individual-UCC-Summons-Plantiffs-Attorney-Template

Mr W

Back to top Go down

UCC 3- 505 Empty UCC 3- 505

Post  oneforall Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:25 am

Hello Mr. W!

It does reference UCC 3-505 but the form I am looking for is the one Heather mentioned in Lisa's broadcast. It is used after the Courtesy Notice has been sent without response after 72 hours.
UCC 3-505 Bank instruments are legitimately dishonored by nonacceptance or nonpayment.

Thank you for your help.

OneHeart! Julia

oneforall

Back to top Go down

UCC 3- 505 Empty UCC3-505

Post  Anasazi Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Good question, I was wondering the same. On the Max Igan show, Heather said to use the UCC3-505 filing after you exhausted 3 attempts with the courtesy letter. On the interview with Mel Ve, she said to use OPPT documents and let their lawyers handle it.

We need some accurate procedural steps here to be taken after the 3 attempts with the courtesy letter so people are doing correct filings. I feel this is very important to get out at this time. It took me several times to re-read and figure out the instructions on the courtesy letter. I assume we send out the first courtesy notice with no invoice. The instructions state we can't begin an invoice date until the respondent or their agent signs the mail. Am I correct on this?

Maybe I'll email Heather and ask the same questions and I can respond here if I receive anything from her.

Another question I have is, Do we need to file a UCC finance statement? OPPT has a template for it and I believe it was a UCC1-308. I think we could all use some more examples.

Anasazi

Back to top Go down

Post  oneforall Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Hello Anasazi!

I filled out several UCC docs and mailed them to Well Fargo et al...each 72 hours apart. Today we are sending a UCC Response Reservation, this is a cease and desist order, and a demand to produce documents showing authority immediately. We have a 3-1 Court date with WF motion to enjoin Trustee Sale date in Vancouver, WA.
I understand Heather is putting together another document soon.

I sent the Courtesy Notice out with an invoice number....at this point I am just trusting Spirit and believe it is correct. I think the old energies are beginning to see the picture.. I am putting together the exhibits now and I plan on writing a letter to the Judge similar to the one to Canada http://peoplestrustaustralia.blogspot.com/2013/02/dear-prime-minister-stephen-harper-and.html
If it feels right please hold a positive energy on 3-1 for the perfect outcome.

Keep me posted...OneHeart! Julia

oneforall

Back to top Go down

UCC 3- 505 Empty Will Do

Post  Anasazi Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:32 pm

I'll let you all know when I hear back from Heather or her associates. I also suggested it would be a good idea for Heather to set up some conferences across the country and educate groups of people such as myself and then we could turn around and start educating other people thru town hall meetings, blogs, websites and so on or do our own conferences. I'd be interesting in setting up a CVAC here in Spokane. The more people start filing courtesy letters the more powerful OPPT will become. The possibilities are endless. I'm still waiting to hear back on my request for an audit via the alleged Veteran Affair's office for my first courtesy notice. I don't know if I want to notice the utility companies just yet. They could shut off my water and electricity. Another reason I'm looking for a house/home/community completely off the grid!!

Anasazi

Back to top Go down

UCC 3- 505 Empty Courtesy Notices and Group Meetings

Post  suntones Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Just wanted to send positive energy to you all in your processes! I'm in California and am just beginning to send CNs to Mortgage company/servicer. Have about 50 ppl here I want to meet with to explain how it all works so the clarification around several points would be of benefit. A few examples of questions I've heard different answers on in Heather calls or read on OPPT related blogs (e.g. file your own UCC1 or just use the blanket UCC done for us all by OPPT, send UCC filings to alleged creditors or just send CN (3xs), follow up (after the 3rd notice) with a final UCC process (3-505?) or not.... Keep all posted in the Calif and CN tab on this site re: my DOing Very Happy Thanks to all you eternal hearts for your BEing and DOing!
suntones

suntones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum