OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colorado Case

5 posters

Go down

Colorado Case Empty Colorado Case

Post  jws Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:09 pm

I've got a complaint that's been filed against me on a property I have in Colorado. Actually, the complaint is try to compel me to transfer the title on the deed from me to my LLC since the lender is trying to foreclose. I've also been trying an EFT on this property. I sent the UCC demand template letters from OPPT. I've received one response from the attorney saying my letter has nothing to do with answering the complaint. I intend to now admit his non-response into the court record with the Notice of Violation of Rights.

jws

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:02 am

Do not answer the complaint until they respond to your doc. Also, don't pay the clerk the filing fee when making motions. They made me pay the filing fee when I simply asked to file a motion for dismissal. They told me I had to so I did.

Now I find out that my payment acts as my answer to the complaint. They are not playing by any lawful rules my friend.

jws wrote:I've got a complaint that's been filed against me on a property I have in Colorado. Actually, the complaint is try to compel me to transfer the title on the deed from me to my LLC since the lender is trying to foreclose. I've also been trying an EFT on this property. I sent the UCC demand template letters from OPPT. I've received one response from the attorney saying my letter has nothing to do with answering the complaint. I intend to now admit his non-response into the court record with the Notice of Violation of Rights.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:06 am

Keep me informed on the Declaration of Violation of Rights. I just filed my UCC Financing Statement today and may have to do the same. I've EFT'd all my credit cards and expect to deal with them next.
jws wrote:I've got a complaint that's been filed against me on a property I have in Colorado. Actually, the complaint is try to compel me to transfer the title on the deed from me to my LLC since the lender is trying to foreclose. I've also been trying an EFT on this property. I sent the UCC demand template letters from OPPT. I've received one response from the attorney saying my letter has nothing to do with answering the complaint. I intend to now admit his non-response into the court record with the Notice of Violation of Rights.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Colorado Case Empty Re: Colorado Case

Post  bhaz2 Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:40 am

What is EFT? (is the Electronic Funds Transfer?)
And how does one create an EFT?
I have done my UCC1 Financing Statement with the TOPPT as my DEBTOR, so now I am using their UCCs to include me within their foreclosure filings against the banks and corporate governments!

I am fixing to send out about 35 of their (TOPPT) UCC filings and my one UCC1 at the end of this pile of UCCs, sending them to the attorneys and mortgage servicer AND possibly to the alleged Holder-In-Due-Course of the Promissory Note, even though I know my Note has been securitized already!

bhaz2

Back to top Go down

Colorado Case Empty DeleteDelete

Post  Bereagun Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:48 pm

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:52 pm

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:57 pm

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:10 am

delete

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 pm

bhaz2 wrote:I have done my UCC1 Financing Statement with the TOPPT as my DEBTOR, so now I am using their UCCs to include me within their foreclosure filings against the banks and corporate governments!
You didn't really have to do this. You were already included as one of the One People.

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:42 pm

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:00 pm

STATE OF COLORADO doesn't exist. How can you notice something that doesn't exist?

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down