OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Docs, will share/ 3rd party CC debt collectors

Go down

Have Docs, will share/ 3rd party CC debt collectors Empty Have Docs, will share/ 3rd party CC debt collectors

Post  rzurwell Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:08 am

I have the Word docs I used to defeat a 3rd party debt collector for alleged CC debt in state court 2 years ago & I Am in the middle of beating up on another...Just filed what I believe is a very good Motion to Dismiss. This site helped a great deal in formulating my arguments for the motion http://whychat.5u.com/index.html (info for all 50 states)This time, I also had reserved all rights under commom law...
without prejudice, UCC 1-308 in blue ink on the answer to summons and interrogatories, and Deny,Deny,Deny!!! Very Happy

rzurwell

Back to top Go down

Have Docs, will share/ 3rd party CC debt collectors Empty The devil's in the details

Post  rzurwell Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:44 pm

4 days after I filed (1/29/13) I received a letter from the judge " Before the Court is Defendant Zurwell's motion to dismiss. Same shall be considered by the Court on written memorandum only. To be considered, said memorandum shall be filed on or before Febuary 29, 2013."
I submitted what I thought was a written memorandum, but it may be a format and brevity issue. Looking at the Rules of Civil Procedure hasn't helped me determine the error yet. If anyone has any insight into how I can write an acceptable "written memorandum" your thoughts would be appreciated.

rzurwell

Back to top Go down