OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"There is no need to file any UCC documents ..."

5 posters

Go down

"There is no need to file any UCC documents ..." Empty "There is no need to file any UCC documents ..."

Post  Marbolot Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:34 pm

... with the exception of the situation where you've been repeatedly invoicing someone (after having sent them a Courtesy Notice) without effect, in which case you will need to do a UCC filing to get enforcement.

This is discussed by Lisa Harrison and Chris Hales at the very beginning of the 26-27 Feb 2013 Collective Imagination radio show.

Listen also carefully to what Heather Tucci-Jarraf says starting at the 28-minute mark of the radio show recording. She says that no-one need file UCC documents for the "old stuff" (i.e., any purported creditor-debtor/master-slave/government-governed relationships that existed before Oct 24, 2012). This is because it has all been taken care of by the UCC filings already made by the OPPT trustees. She actually says that the decision to make all of these filings was the decision of the "Powers that Were," not the OPPT trustees, and that the trustees were just acting as "glorified secretaries" in actually doing the filings with the Washington, DC, Recorder of Deeds.

People can use UCC for any future contracts they choose to enter into.

Last edited by Marbolot on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling errors)

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

"There is no need to file any UCC documents ..." Empty No Need to File UCC docs

Post  suntones Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Very Happy Thx Marbolot.... there's been some haziness on this issue. this clarifies. Blessings!

suntones

Back to top Go down

"There is no need to file any UCC documents ..." Empty Re: "There is no need to file any UCC documents ..."

Post  Marbolot Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:57 pm

The pleasure is all mine, suntones.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

"There is no need to file any UCC documents ..." Empty Re: "There is no need to file any UCC documents ..."

Post  evila sulli Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:35 pm

You still have to file with the UCC after they went on notice and continued to harass/damage you.
When you do this I think it is applying a lien on them personally .

evila sulli

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:10 pm

Yes, this is why you would start invoicing them in the first place; that is, after you've sent one Courtesy Notice and they chose to interact with you further, in any of the ways listed in your Terms & Conditions.

This is discussed by Lisa Harrison and Chris Hales at the very beginning of the 26-27 Feb 2013 Collective Imagination radio show.

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

"There is no need to file any UCC documents ..." Empty re: I have given out my CNs over here in Belgium

Post  Goldensongbird Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Hello,

Am I understanding this correctly that if you have sent out Courtesy Notices that you should also follow through with filing a UCC Fiancial Statement.

I know that things are changing rapidly however, since the last Collective Imaginations Blogtalk it looks like CVACs are going through and she will be setting up the Treasury. But this will still be a few more weeks before everything is in place. and we still have to figure out what kind of fiancial system we're going to create. More work still needs to be done.

Has anyone file a UCC Fiancial Statement, if so what department did you file it under? Federal or Civil?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tanesha Walker Very Happy
Goldensongbird
Goldensongbird

https://twitter.com/taneshawalker

Back to top Go down

Post  thinkin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:29 pm

"You still have to file with the UCC after they went on notice and continued to harass/damage you.
When you do this I think it is applying a lien on them personally ."

You must not file liens against these folks. It is illegal in most states and people have gone to prison for it. There is currently no way to enforce these Courtesy Notices or the invoices that follow. We'll just have to wait and see what Heather does next.

thinkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down