OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courtesy Notices 'Respondents Personal Details DATABASE

2 posters

Go down

Courtesy Notices 'Respondents Personal Details DATABASE Empty Courtesy Notices 'Respondents Personal Details DATABASE

Post  sulley246 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:16 pm

I don't know about the rest of you but It's a pain in the a**e getting hold of the personal names from bailiffsetc as they do a crappy computer signature of the company on the 'notice', so i thought it a good idea if a database was created where we could input 'company, location, personal name' of all the courtesy notices we send out, it will save people the time and effort needed of acquiring this most important yet elusive requirement to a proper courtesy notice.

Just a thought but I'm using a waffle to reception at the moment and although great fun it does take time.

any volunteers that know this stuff and could put something together even on a shared google docs excel or the like would do, after all I'm sure many will use once more people feel confident enough to use them

sulley246

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notices 'Respondents Personal Details DATABASE Empty Great Idea Sulley

Post  mkphil Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:24 pm

I am not good on the computer and don't have the capability to form a format but here is my 1st contribution.

John R. Schwab, owner/president/ceo
NCO Financial Collection agency
507 Prudential Road
Horsham, PA 19004

mkphil

Back to top Go down