OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Mortgage but Credit Lines - Ontario Canada

3 posters

Go down

No Mortgage but Credit Lines - Ontario Canada Empty No Mortgage but Credit Lines - Ontario Canada

Post  ImaJWalker Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:30 am

Staring at my Courtesy Notice here..
I OWN two small houses..no deeds but proof they are paid. On each house, I have a credit line.
Was in a car accident in 2008 that's left me disabled (fighting through the CPP Disability procedures since 2010 and have been living off my accident settlement (which is now gone). No income. I hired a lawyer to help me get CPP but since I did all the work, I let her go. She overbilled me and I took her to court and reduced the bill leaving a balance of 2,500.00. Sent her a book of chqs for $25.00 per month (I have no employment)..she sent them back wanting larger ones. It's 'illegal' to write something you can't cover..so I told her to do what she needs to do.
She's taking it personal now since she lost in court and has put a 'freeze' on all my bank accounts at RBC.
So.. my first 'unable' to pay line of credit is due on the 15th...to which I won't be able to make.

1. Can they take my house /s?
2. I can't seem to find any paperwork on the credit line but have the conditions of my mortgages.. where they state 'any monies' owed to RBC..
I fight better via paper / mail / etc.. but I need to know.. besides the Courtesy Notice, can anyone in my area tell me what I should be preparing or filling or what? I like to have my bullets in my gun before I have to go to war.. right now I feel like I'm shooting 'blanks.'
Any help would be a gift..
Cindy

ImaJWalker

Back to top Go down

No Mortgage but Credit Lines - Ontario Canada Empty Re: No Mortgage but Credit Lines - Ontario Canada

Post  dancarp128 Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:19 pm

ImaJWalker wrote:Staring at my Courtesy Notice here..
I OWN two small houses..no deeds but proof they are paid. On each house, I have a credit line.

She's taking it personal now since she lost in court and has put a 'freeze' on all my bank accounts at RBC.
So.. my first 'unable' to pay line of credit is due on the 15th...to which I won't be able to make.

1. Can they take my house /s?
2. I can't seem to find any paperwork on the credit line but have the conditions of my mortgages.. where they state 'any monies' owed to RBC..
y

To the best of my knowledge the Credit Line secured or unsecured is treated no differently in regards to the Courtesy notice than a mortgage.

Yes they can foreclose if secured.

Present to the lawyer, and RBC listing both Credit Line numbers.

However, I would suggest that you send to the lawyer first to see if you can have the freeze lifted.

Then I would transfer funds to another bank.

Then send the CN to RBC. Otherwise, RBC may close your account with the funds in it and since you are claiming fraud for the loans, the deposits also are fraudulently listed.

Love and peace Dan

dancarp128

Back to top Go down

No Mortgage but Credit Lines - Ontario Canada Empty Update !!

Post  ImaJWalker Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:01 pm

I've been staying in touch with another member here: Bereagun who has been offering me some legal assistance with my issues.
To date: April 05, 2013 - I've issued to the CEO of RBC in Toronto and to RBC Collections in Mississauga, ON
A courtesy letter, a cease and desist and a couple other interesting reads..and a ..
NOTICE OF CONDITIONAL OFFER.. (thank you Marc)
Unfortunately.. I 'mailed' them.. not registered. (My bad)
Marc was (angry kinda) with me.. and I could see them saying they hadn't received them.. SO
April 09, 2013, I reprinted my NOTICE OF CONDITIONAL OFFER to the CEO again and 'registered' it this time. It had an address that was able to get a signature. Collections did not, just a P.O. Box.. So I sent the document to Mr. Nixon ( who is also in the spotlight right now for outsourcing Canadian Jobs)

It was received (signed for) on April 11, 2013.

The condition is clear.. I will pay EVERYTHING... after they exchange with me everything I've requested of them..including five very revealing documents / pieces of information.

This will show 'transparency' which is not a thing banks wish to do..

I've given them till April 30 to come back to me.. at which time, I have a 'follow up' document
(thank you again Bereagun aka Marc) titled:

Notice of Non-Response to Tendered Offer... will give them 7 days to reply.. THEN:
Notice of FAILURE to Cure Default. (thanks again Marc) You Rock!

This way, if this should ever make it to court... I TRIED TO SETTLE MY DEBT..and they refused.

I will keep you all posted.

ImaJWalker

Back to top Go down

No Mortgage but Credit Lines - Ontario Canada Empty Update April 26, 2013

Post  ImaJWalker Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:04 pm

In my last post, I gave the bank till the April 30, 2013 to produce proof for me. On the 19th, the CEO passed my letter off to the resolution dept. where I received a letter from a 'dude' that insisted I cease sending any further paperwork of this kind to them. He 'told' me it was not legal and that they would continue their plight to drain me of 'money,' LOL He also informed me, that due to the nature of my letter, any possible credit is now cancelled. (c me shake) lol.
Well, I guess they didn't want until the 30th to reply.. their loss. So.. I had no choice.
I sent Letter number to and not to this dude but 'back' to the CEO. Letter two is a
Notice of Non-Response to tendered offer of Payment. Sent the 19th of April 2013 by Registered mail. I checked the tracking.. they got it yesterday. I'm now waiting to hear from the 'dude' again. He needs anger management. LOL
Will keep ya'll posted.

ImaJWalker

Back to top Go down

No Mortgage but Credit Lines - Ontario Canada Empty Update

Post  ImaJWalker Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Letter No. 2 when with no response.  Send 'Notice of Default to Cure'.  Have heard nothing.  NOW.. it's was time to send DEMAND.
Send a DEMAND to same person for Titles to my two homes and Original Documentation to loans.  No reply.
Now I had a choice..
I could send a Notice to Compel.. meaning having the courts compel the bank to produce...
BUT..
I found out that WE...the PERSON.. own nothing.

Everything that was purchased in the CAPITAL LETTER name belongs to the Corporation CANADA (which is registered in Washington. D.C.

They took stole our 'name' and registered it with the Corporation under the Vital Statistics Act.

So.. Now I am going after the Government.  THEY OWN THE TITLE.. they own the LIABILITY..

Also.. Forgot to mention.. I was getting up to 5 automated calls per day from the bank.  I contacted some Consumer agency and they directed me to send a letter (registered mail) to the Collection department and state that I would prefer to receive my notices via mail with a signature..  Did that and the calls have stopped.

AND...
I complained about the WHOLE thing to the BBB.

Government Letter will be sent in a few days.  Will keep you updated.

ImaJWalker

Back to top Go down

No Mortgage but Credit Lines - Ontario Canada Empty A Link of Education - Mortgages but USA..share

Post  ImaJWalker Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Came across this site and listened.. It's fantastic.

Even though it's mostly for the USA...it does SHARE what the banks do with your documents.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/highfrequency/2013/06/22/rules-to-the-game-special-guest-corey-davenport

For everyone who is nervous, worried etc.. you need to watch / listen more.. there are tons of information out there.  I know it's hard to 'stand up' to the giant.. but if you don't, you'll be a sheep and 'work' for THEM.

Someone else of interest to help you understand.. Vic Beck - 4 parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUzt4g67V8I

He lays it out quite nicely explaining the game of Monopoly..  WE have been using OUR money to play their game.  THAT needs to stop.

Let me know your views..  Peace

ImaJWalker

Back to top Go down

No Mortgage but Credit Lines - Ontario Canada Empty Returned payment...

Post  johninbc Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:43 am

It appears to me that the refusal of payment gets you off the hook totally. You offered payment that was refused. Any other place that does that waives the right to demand payment at a later date.
I expect that there is a bit more to this than what I see at first glance, but the argument that you paid the bill in good faith and had your payment returned should go far in removing the purported obligation.

Never flatly refuse anything... Always accept with conditions. That way you stay in honor and pass the burden of proof to the other party.

Hope that helps.
John.

johninbc

Back to top Go down

No Mortgage but Credit Lines - Ontario Canada Empty Re: No Mortgage but Credit Lines - Ontario Canada

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down