OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPPT & the Third world war

4 posters

Go down

OPPT & the Third world war Empty OPPT & the Third world war

Post  Manticore52 Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Hello,

I'm from Central Germany (between Halle and Eisleben) and want my first post ins I can not speak well write English and I try this with a translation program, so it's sometimes a bit obscure, but I think you understand me yet as my concern for me and certainly many other people soon could be very important.

It is world's upgraded military without equal and it is feared that soon - by the summer - of the 3rd World War II in full swing. People are not prepared for and I miss clues. At least, an indication of how it can be averted by OPPT and I believe that many are in all the euphoria that is now aroused, very shocked and wonder, how could this happen after the seizure by the OPPT (?) and then believe that the OPPT was created (by the NWO) just to get people to weigh up the war began in good faith to the safety and freedom, and to make the solution of the "Guidestones of Georgia" forgot to be actually realized.

I would be very happy if you all who read delight your sites can also give it a reassuring answer, as the whole military machine (including the numerous military exercises) is held up around the world and not only about 500 million people after heavy losses and in disarray join in the enjoyment of freedom.

Because if the government confiscated bodies react now not even know how to act on behalf of the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and Astors, the definitive beginning of the 3rd World War or even prevent, the OPPT this?

Best regards Manfred

Manticore52

Back to top Go down

OPPT & the Third world war Empty Re: OPPT & the Third world war

Post  Marbolot Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:37 am

Manfred,

Ich meine dass es besser wäre, wenn du deine Fragen beim Removing the Shackles forum stellte.

http://removingtheshackles.net/forum/

Marbolot

Last edited by Marbolot on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected link URL (missing final '/'))

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

OPPT & the Third world war Empty Broken link

Post  freeman814 Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi Marbolot. It looks like the link that you suggested to Manfred leads to a dead end. Could you repost a correct link?

Thanks!

freeman814

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Apologies for the bad link. Thanks for pointing it out, freeman. I've fixed it. Try again.

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Post  Manticore52 Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Hello Marbolot,

unfortunately I'm in the forum not enter. Also, I'm not registered there.

Regardless, I am deeply convinced that the changes we all are pulling in a force and speed that it is immaterial whether a law written on paper promises our freedom, we then in fact "free like a bird", because that is convenient for the nearly 1 year old message which in any U.S. citizen 1.5 times can be shot with ammunition. Is that the thanks of the NWO to the nation, on whose behalf the world combats terrorism or she no longer needs the U.S. citizens - (like 6 billion other people that would be 100 times more than a nation from 1933 to 1945 in Germany )? Now assume that Mr. Rockefeller, Mr. Rothschild and Mr. Astor the several thousand year old slave leadership at the OPPT (ie Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf) is handed over and resolved, will be the latest the next terrorist attack (such as an atomic bomb on NY ) and the subsequent mobilization of all available men as soldiers as a deadly illusion for all of the drug, "we are free to" prove people infected.

We in Germany have for years demonstrated already like slaves without laws of the private, satanic clad lodges Justice, which still holds even in their supposedly applicable state laws, and signs about no judgment, despite knowing of the OPPT by our letter. Though some of us to support up to 50 people are to such show trials as an accompaniment for a brave soul, we see time and again the tone of the 3rd Empire from the mouth of the respective putative judges. In Germany continue the NWO-controlled Nazi terror laws and the media decide on any supposedly now free citizens - Germany since 1933 until today a dictatorship in the cloak of pseudo-democracy.

If we all are alike unto God, which is why he has acquiesced that the NWO turned graciously to him?
Why it says in the Bible, a report of the end times? Why is the palm leaf library just for the people for thousands of years a described the fate of the human palm leaf present, this also takes in the view. Why take one too many seers visions (like Nostradamus or Irlmaier) and this specific time to "end times"? We may have no will of their own and are in accordance with the cosmic principle "as below, so above" only holographic computer simulation of the projector "sun" - appropriately a computer game? Is God the only programmer of this game to 64 bit and 128 bit in the material in the spiritual realm? The key to this seems to be the realization of who we really are: that is, not what we see in the mirror.

To my question, what is to come, the 3rd World War, some 500 million people living on or OPPT and the victory of the free human race I actually hoping for a response from Heather, after I told her already last week an e-mail sent to. It is important that everyone is their own opinion.

Best regards Manfred

Manticore52

Back to top Go down

Post  Manticore52 Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Hello,

in the Middle East is increasing the danger of war, and it will definitely remain a wildfire when it starts. The war will rapidly spread to all continents, because the NWO has been everywhere put the fuse on the powder keg. Woe to anyone who has not made a personal preparation for a long period of chaos, war and destitution.

Then we see what the instrument of our freedom as a former slave and the date for each person covered is (for now unfortunately virituelle) gold for our survival benefit, then, if we should ever see any of it.

I hope to do even now that Heather shows us how our Trust and want to stop the World War, when the seizure of government bodies, including war and finance ministries of the world until now do not work.

I wonder: who has an interest in that we like sheep peacefully and voluntarily go to the slaughter? Why in the face of great danger for our own life and the people who are close to our hearts, believe that a century-old world order has created for our enslavement their own power, self-sustaining laws they write now without resistance? What is the real reason?

The reason is that 6 billion people are no longer needed because this over the years and decades for the minority of the NWO, the knowledge, in short, the technology, the know-how have created so that they instigated after by them and staged World War II on the surface barely livable earth in their underground high-tech cities (such as Norway) said they have long planned life with millions of domestic slaves lead further.

All of what is happening now, is - as I wrote - not only in the Bible and "God" knew from the beginning of it and read it happen. Why? Because he loves us? Because he wants to learn from us each and every one of us through him and only through remote-controlled biological robots, which he gave the name of man, or because he was the programmer of this game of "Planet of Lies" is because the NWO in reality its actors are, which is to create the quantum physical chaos arising out of the new world order.

All of what is happening now, is - as I wrote - not only in the Bible and "God" knew from the beginning of it and read it happen. Why? Because he loves us? Because he wants to learn from us each and every one of us through him and only through remote-controlled biological robots, which he gave the name of man, or because he was the programmer of this game of "Planet of Lies" is because the NWO in reality its actors are that created the quantum physical chaos resulting from the new world order is?
We are all holograms energy (as well as the figures of the NWO), which follow a pre-programmed program. The source code of our control, only the programmer / "God" (who knows Professor Libet, know what I mean
http://www.consciousentities.com/libet.htm the balance between past and future) with the now takes place in the (Burkhard) Heim's fifth and 6 Dimension (http://www.engon.de/protosimplex/downloads/02 20heim%% 20 -%% 20mbb 201.2en.pdf). Have free will, it does not - he is a programmed illusion in us, so that we do not realize who we really are.

But there are viruses in this game, as below, so above ...

Best regards Manfred

Manticore52

Back to top Go down

OPPT & the Third world war Empty Who is really the OPPT

Post  Manticore52 Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:47 am

Hello,

who has read the forum rules and really with the claim of the OPPT that everyone is now free and no longer subject to pseudo-state justice, is sent to the bottom of the facts:

" ....
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.

We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior.
..."

At the macabre is the link:

http://www.abload.de/img/whoisreallytheopptq9lq3.jpg

Since it appeared in the Forum of OPPT a question game that really should have done after the seizure of all government bodies:

The banner is in German:

"Respond. For a chance to win a green card for the U.S.

Then appear 3 "darts" to click with the pictures of Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama"

Dear Heather, who is under the OPPT really and why the highly topical issue of war preparation of the NWO is the outbreak of the 3rd World War I (in which also the Russian, Chinese and Iranian government corporation puppets of the NWO are involved with) here "avoided like the devil hates holy water "?

Best regards Manfred

Manticore52

Back to top Go down

Post  Manticore52 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:07 am

Dear Heather,

2 weeks have gone by without you on my email or my posts here in the forum and respond invalidate the cover-up of World War imminent danger (on behalf of the NWO). During this time, especially in Germany, some people noticed that your documents and words are consistent with the objectives of the NWO:

For example, your gold income approach is only enough for 500 million people (see Georgia Guidestones). What did you, Mr. Rockefeller and Mr. Rothschild or about (the highest in game) the ,Count of Saint Germain '(?) With the remaining 6 billion human beings? Or are we really? Everything merely pawns in a computer simulation of the programmer, who of us can be happy to call God, because we have no will?!

Here are some links that lead to German pages and more than clearly demonstrate that for them the OPPT is the last great deception of the NWO to us slaves in this game.

http://siriusnetwork.wordpress.com/2013/02/23/kritische-stimmen-zu-oppt-ucc-trust/
https://siriusnetwork.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/kritische-meinungen-zum-oppt-teil-2/
http://sommers-sonntag.de/?p=2755

I wish that some forum members would take the trouble to read the content - even if they were written in German.

How long must I not that you're responding to wait, that the One Peoples Public Trust me and I heard people go as far as losses may bring into the new era? But I think if this were possible, I would be no more "alive." Everywhere in the world is killing our brothers and sisters in the wars instigated by the NWO is advancing rapidly and purposefully, without a word about it and you lose your trust has an effect.

Where is the good news that you have reached a global truce by the seizure?
Where is the good news that you have the armies of the world deprived of their financial base through the seizure?
Where is the good news that the old slave owners are not the new ones in the chaos of war against the escalating solar activity, and the by the expected gamma ray (Hunab Ku) before modifying the DNA of their entrained slave laborers in the coming decades and centuries screened their underground cities withdraw and protect?
They need the gathered gold and silver in the world all have for the stabilization of blood flow and thus their health instead of iron?

What I would find would be nice, if you ever a list of which could release people who over the years have no identity documents in total capitalization of first and family names. Others appear as if the name or the Rockefeller and Rothschild are also slaves (or were). If so, whose?

Best regards Manfred

Manticore52

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:52 pm

I doubt that Heather Tucci-Jarraf visits this forum, so you're not likely to get a response here from her.

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Post  undifined Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:05 am

Manticore52 wrote:
http://siriusnetwork.wordpress.com/2013/02/23/kritische-stimmen-zu-oppt-ucc-trust/
https://siriusnetwork.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/kritische-meinungen-zum-oppt-teil-2/
http://sommers-sonntag.de/?p=2755

I wish that some forum members would take the trouble to read the content - even if they were written in German.

How long must I not that you're responding to wait, that the One Peoples Public Trust me and I heard people go as far as losses may bring into the new era? But I think if this were possible, I would be no more "alive." Everywhere in the world is killing our brothers and sisters in the wars instigated by the NWO is advancing rapidly and purposefully, without a word about it and you lose your trust has an effect.

Where is the good news that you have reached a global truce by the seizure?
Where is the good news that you have the armies of the world deprived of their financial base through the seizure?
Where is the good news that the old slave owners are not the new ones in the chaos of war against the escalating solar activity, and the by the expected gamma ray (Hunab Ku) before modifying the DNA of their entrained slave laborers in the coming decades and centuries screened their underground cities withdraw and protect?
They need the gathered gold and silver in the world all have for the stabilization of blood flow and thus their health instead of iron?

What I would find would be nice, if you ever a list of which could release people who over the years have no identity documents in total capitalization of first and family names. Others appear as if the name or the Rockefeller and Rothschild are also slaves (or were). If so, whose?

Best regards Manfred

I still have to read the forums, I have seen many critics on OPPT, but not one of them made me think, you have a good point, you may be right.

Waiting for a reply to email may be futile, as the oppt trustees have been flooded with email these past months. instead they tend to answer all people on the radio shows.
Which to me seems very nice and open.

The OPPT is not NWO, the filings speak for themselves, setting you free on paper. it is you and your community that needs to be and do, in setting you free in the real world.

The next questions you ask also have been answered on the radio shows.

the list of 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_vSxvoNv4

undifined

Back to top Go down

Post  Manticore52 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:13 am

Hello undifined,

unfortunately I am not in the English language really powerful - you can see it in my posts. Consequently, a discussion with questions in the radio shows is not really important.

Important to me is that each of us even aware of the danger, which breaks shortly about us and caught us from the peace euphoria out on the wrong foot will tear out. Each of these questions should I ask here for his family and make their own self-responsibly. Only pressure - in the proper places - can bring clarity. I come from a totalitarian state that embodies to his former flag Satanism, lust for gold and Freemasonry: http://www.flaggezeigen.de/catalog/images/historischeflagge/ddr.jpeghttp://www.flaggezeigen.de/catalog/images/historischeflagge/ddr.jpeg. Its creator was not a German, but the NWO itself, also known as the German reunification has iniziert as it anything (like wars). Well by their terrorist allegiances, the internationally active intelligence of all countries incites, We must be the ones who say, stop with all the lies and myths of free will by the NWO controlled OPPT is led to the slaughter, if we really have such a free will, and not the pre-determined game characters in a computer game. If it is but so, so you will know that we have no choice and no free will and the Georgia Guidestones by not only by the NWO are, but "our love of God" pre-programmed plan for us is. Do not be fooled by words and worthless paper, as long as the Guidestones of Georgia be torn from their contract donors themselves, of Rockefeller or Heather Tucci-Jarraf, as long talk this not a word about the 3. world war and how to prevent this over the seizure of the government bodies immediately is. It is your life that is to be sacrificed, only a few remain. It will be the last big lie, which you will fall victim. Prepare for the worst when the large solar storms in the summer can be announced. Trust only yourself and the desire to survive.

Best regards Manfred

Manticore52

Back to top Go down

Post  undifined Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:59 am

Hello Manfred, as I am Dutch, I was able to read your german forum, I cannot write well in german though.
A word of advise, do not go to deeply into this illuminati / nwo thing.
Any hacker knows being a little paranoid is good, but do not overdo it, as it will loose your friends.

If you are like me and live in a 3D world, make it simple, and look at the laws versus the laws OPPT has filed.

I was in Dusseldorf at the time when people held a referendum whether the capital should stay in Munich or move to Berlin. yes, that is some years ago. I watched the wall being torn down live on cnn.

If you believe the filings have set you free, you are free to do as you want. You can follow the movement if you care to, or choose to do your own thing, make the world better as you see fit.

undifined

Back to top Go down

Post  Manticore52 Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Hello undifined,

I thank you for your information. As a Dutchman, you know you quite well, but we did much in Germany even before Heather told them, for example, about the importance of spelling our name in capital letters since 2009 from the Esoteric Agenda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJiCU6Jw0Co

The legal position (the all government entities at Dun & Bradstreet gelistetete firms) has been found in many parts of Germany a year before the OPPT. The whole process began about 10 years ago, when we found out that in Germany, neither judges nor prosecutors signed their documents / judgments. Thus in Germany, began a one-time movement of slaves who captured our past to date with the world in a new perspective of our real situation. Heathers OPPT is only the echo of it.

Germany was due to the peacefulness of its people hated most of the fully penetrated with boxes NWO and one must apply today the full range of polarity against this people, in order to move back into a new world war, primary responsibility, as you can see the media .

Whether I'm paranoid does not ode to decide I let those who can and want to research yourself. Here we show you some examples of the application of the Satanic Freemasonry in Germany and how they try to control us.

The German flag is a symbol of their hatred of us (in this game).
In addition, they use the colors black and red:

in religion

http://www.dioezese-linz.at/redsys/data/michael.polzer/Krikorian_Schwarz_2010_01_25-2_Artikelbild.jpg

http://pressestammhausmontfort.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/kardinal.jpg

in the "Justice"

http://europe.hkbu.edu.hk/polshyp/sorgan/bvg/bvgrich.jpg

http://www.google.de/imgres?q=Berufsbekleidung+der+Richter&um=1&hl=de&rlz=1R2AURU_deDE498&biw=1680&bih=795&tbm=isch&tbnid=Y15DCxsX2FbiFM:&imgrefurl=http://www.amazon.de/Arbeitskleidung-THEMIS-Roben-Spezielle-Anl%25C3%25A4sse-Fan/s%3Fie%3DUTF8%26page%3D1%26rh%3Dn%253A429007031%252Cp_4%253ATHEMIS%2520Roben&docid=B27EW8lMUStaUM&imgurl=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/319Bqw5nO6L._SY246_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg&w=190&h=246&ei=1nFQUbbAMsTNtQbxl4HAAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1444&vpy=133&dur=3343&hovh=196&hovw=152&tx=131&ty=156&page=1&tbnh=158&tbnw=122&start=0&ndsp=38&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0,i:109

in science

http://idw-online.de/de/newsimage?id=34500&size=screen

http://www.krankenhaus-dudweiler.de/_cms/401/attachment/2675_cd801224f226b69ba323ac99825e9621_800x600.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/56/Inauguration-Lubomir-Dvorak.jpg/220px-Inauguration-Lubomir-Dvorak.jpg

and even at the roulette table, they want to rule over us all

http://www.lisisoft.com/imglisi/12/Cards/104616Roulette1.jpg

These are just a "purely random" samples and can be expanded or negates

Everything may be coincidence - Just here in Germany under the Awakened believe (people), no one at the chance, as those who insist on the right to have realized that there is no state more - and we are being treated like slaves and, as Heather has recognized, all staff (in this computer game) and just now, when we refer to our letter to the OPPT and that they are attached, they continue to do exactly as you would normally ... .

Best regards Manfred

Manticore52

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down