OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-`ღ´- Updated (22 Feb 13) Courtesy Notice & 2hr Audio "Lesson"

4 posters

Go down

-`ღ´- Updated (22 Feb 13) Courtesy Notice & 2hr Audio "Lesson" Empty -`ღ´- Updated (22 Feb 13) Courtesy Notice & 2hr Audio "Lesson"

Post  Marbolot Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Finally, Chris Hales, Scott Bartle and Ken Bartle (of "What the FUQ" fame) have put out the updated version of the Courtesy Notice (OPPT-Courtesy-Notice-03p01.pdf) and released a 2-hr recording of their discussion of how/when/why to use the Notice.

Available here: Courtesy Notice Documents, plus “How to Fill Them Out and Send Them” MP3(s) by Ken Bartle, Scott Bartle, and Chris Hale… (http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/courtesy-notice-documents-plus-how-to-fill-them-out-and-send-them-mp3s-by-ken-bartle-scott-bartle-and-chris-hale/)

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

-`ღ´- Updated (22 Feb 13) Courtesy Notice & 2hr Audio "Lesson" Empty Thank You!

Post  suntones Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:27 pm

I've been looking for this audio!!
Just wanted to send positive energy to you all in your processes! I'm in California and am just beginning to send CNs to Mortgage company/servicer. Have about 50 ppl here I want to meet with to explain how it all works so the clarification around several points would be of benefit. A few examples of questions I've heard different answers on in Heather calls or read on OPPT related blogs (e.g. file your own UCC1 or just use the blanket UCC done for us all by OPPT, send UCC filings to alleged creditors or just send CN (3xs), follow up (after the 3rd notice) with a final UCC process (3-505?) or not.... Keep all posted in the Calif and CN tab on this site re: my DOing Very Happy Thanks to all you eternal hearts for your BEing and DOing!
suntones

suntones

Back to top Go down

-`ღ´- Updated (22 Feb 13) Courtesy Notice & 2hr Audio "Lesson" Empty Courtesy Notice Wording

Post  JSR Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 am

Is anyone aware of the reason the wording

"notice to principle is notice to agent"
And "notice to agent is notice to principle"

Is not on the notice.

I would have thought in dealing with bank lets say,
And a notice was sent to a line employee..
Why one also could not be sent to the CEO with the above wording.

I am aware it is designed for individual use.

Any thoughts or knowledge?

JSR

Back to top Go down

-`ღ´- Updated (22 Feb 13) Courtesy Notice & 2hr Audio "Lesson" Empty Re: -`ღ´- Updated (22 Feb 13) Courtesy Notice & 2hr Audio "Lesson"

Post  Marbolot Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:32 am

JSR wrote:Is anyone aware of the reason the wording

Is not on the notice.

1. 6th paragraph on page 2 invokes the "Principal Agent Doctrine," which I believe translates into "Notice to principal is notice to agent; notice to agent is notice to principal."

2. Remember that all corporations are foreclosed, so there is no such thing as a "CEO" anymore. Hales, Bartle & Bartle discuss this in the audio "lesson" on the Courtesy Notice. [Courtesy Notice Documents, plus “How to Fill Them Out and Send Them” MP3(s) by Ken Bartle, Scott Bartle, and Chris Hale… (http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/courtesy-notice-documents-plus-how-to-fill-them-out-and-send-them-mp3s-by-ken-bartle-scott-bartle-and-chris-hale/)]

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

-`ღ´- Updated (22 Feb 13) Courtesy Notice & 2hr Audio "Lesson" Empty Re: -`ღ´- Updated (22 Feb 13) Courtesy Notice & 2hr Audio "Lesson"

Post  JSR Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:58 am

Marbolot wrote:
JSR wrote:Is anyone aware of the reason the wording

Is not on the notice.

1. 6th paragraph on page 2 invokes the "Principal Agent Doctrine," which I believe translates into "Notice to principal is notice to agent; notice to agent is notice to principal."

2. Remember that all corporations are foreclosed, so there is no such thing as a "CEO" anymore. Hales, Bartle & Bartle discuss this in the audio "lesson" on the Courtesy Notice. [Courtesy Notice Documents, plus “How to Fill Them Out and Send Them” MP3(s) by Ken Bartle, Scott Bartle, and Chris Hale… (http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/courtesy-notice-documents-plus-how-to-fill-them-out-and-send-them-mp3s-by-ken-bartle-scott-bartle-and-chris-hale/)]

Marbolot!
Thanks for your feedback,I very much appreciate it.

JSR

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:57 am

-`ღ´- Updated (22 Feb 13) Courtesy Notice & 2hr Audio "Lesson" Happy-048

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Post  cptn_fantastic Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:21 am

Hello all.
All the explanations and examples I have seen to date refer to parking tickets, speeding tickets, the bailiff and the like. None seem to mention the banks.
I have a mortgage with Kiwibank here in NZ. There is certainly no individuals name on any contract I have signed with the bank. Do I, in this situation, send the courtesy notice to the bank manager?
Is the courtesy notice even useful or recommended for use against a bank mortgage?
I am currently up to date with payments.
Thank you.

cptn_fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:29 pm

cptn_fantastic wrote:Hello all.
All the explanations and examples I have seen to date refer to parking tickets, speeding tickets, the bailiff and the like. None seem to mention the banks.
I have a mortgage with Kiwibank here in NZ. There is certainly no individuals name on any contract I have signed with the bank. Do I, in this situation, send the courtesy notice to the bank manager?
Is the courtesy notice even useful or recommended for use against a bank mortgage?
I am currently up to date with payments.
Thank you.
[Reply posted to new topic, Use of Courtesy Notice for paid-up Kiwibank mortgage?]

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down