OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE 2/4/13 Jefferson County MO Foreclosure Case

+2
ajoppt
Suerhoades
6 posters

Go down

UPDATE 2/4/13 Jefferson County MO Foreclosure Case Empty UPDATE 2/4/13 Jefferson County MO Foreclosure Case

Post  Suerhoades Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:42 pm

As of today, there has been no response from the court or any other agents of non-transparency in my case. I am still in my home, BE-ing and DO-ing, and FREE. My Lawful Notices are posted at each doorway, and my family has been instructed NOT to answer the door to any agents unless I am there (I would LOVE to ask them to explain and then prove their authority).

The agents of the court have still not identified themselves to me, so I intend to issue an Order closing this case out, soon.

I didn't send out a commercial bill or anything else, I believe tying myself to the OPPT docs as Trustee/Bondservant said it all. They have been foreclosed on, they know it, and now they know that I KNOW it. I don't believe there is one "loophole" that can get them back into my trust, thanks to OPPT!

My UCC1 has been a public document since a few days after I filed it, and copies of my court filing were sent to all agents listed in the Annex of my UCC-1.

On one of the last radio shows, I believe it was Lisa Harrison's Collective Imagination show last Monday, Heather said OPPT was in the process of retrieving all the property records from the Vatican. I will let that process take place and not force retrieving my Deed yet, as I believe OPPT's actions will do that for me.

The next thing I'll go after is my car loan....LOL!

If anything else happens, I will update!
Suerhoades
Suerhoades

http://givemelibertynowblog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

UPDATE 2/4/13 Jefferson County MO Foreclosure Case Empty THANKS

Post  ajoppt Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:03 am

Excellent. No News is good news. Thanks for the update Sue. Go Girl.

AJ

ajoppt

Back to top Go down

UPDATE 2/4/13 Jefferson County MO Foreclosure Case Empty Sue - a real TRAILBLAZER

Post  suzyAZ Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Sue, thank you so much for your feedback, your courage and willingness to blaze the trail for the rest of us! Very Happy

suzyAZ

Back to top Go down

UPDATE 2/4/13 Jefferson County MO Foreclosure Case Empty Re: UPDATE 2/4/13 Jefferson County MO Foreclosure Case

Post  zatetic Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Now that a month has gone by since your first posting I imagine it has to officially be ruled upon if I understand how the UCC foreclosure thing works (which I probably don't lol).

Anyways an update would be great so I can tell people now that it has worked in our state!

zatetic

Back to top Go down

UPDATE 2/4/13 Jefferson County MO Foreclosure Case Empty We don't have to file anything do we?

Post  FreedomEagle Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Are we supposed to file something? I thought we were not required to file anything..
Please respond.

FreedomEagle

Back to top Go down

UPDATE 2/4/13 Jefferson County MO Foreclosure Case Empty OPPT Forms Link

Post  ImaJWalker Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 pm

FreedomEagle wrote:Are we supposed to file something? I thought we were not required to file anything..
Please respond.

Here is a link for the forms. When you click on the link, it will give you a 'download' box in .zip format. Save it and when you open it, there are all the forms you need

http://oppt-in.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/OPPT-Courtesy-Notice-Future-Action-05.zip

OPPT has done the work to release us...we must do our part and release ourselves. You won't read about any of this on main stream media (because it's run by corporations and banks) and it's only proper that you become getting familiar with 'how to free yourself' from them.

There's a lot of help on this site along with videos on youtube and other websites that give you more information.

Hope this helps

ImaJWalker

Back to top Go down

UPDATE 2/4/13 Jefferson County MO Foreclosure Case Empty Re: UPDATE 2/4/13 Jefferson County MO Foreclosure Case

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down