OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Douglas County Sheriff Deputies show up at my doorstep

3 posters

Go down

Douglas County Sheriff Deputies show up at my doorstep Empty Douglas County Sheriff Deputies show up at my doorstep

Post  Freedom Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Today, two sheriff deputies showed up at my doorstep saying that an email I sent to an attorney sounded like I was going to commit suicide so they came to check on me. Hmmmmmm, think some people are not very happy? I'm not playing by their rules. If I end up dead, believe me, its not because of suicide, but they may make it appear as such and have the news report it as such. We will see...I will be mailing a second Declaration of Facts and Commercial Bill and a third time so as to cover the requirement for rebuttal opportunity. Do I need to change the date on each new mailing, or can I just run copies of the original doc dated 2/13/13? Any thoughts?

The Plaintiff Attorney is obviously well connected with the Douglas County Sheriff's Office.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Douglas County Sheriff Deputies show up at my doorstep Empty As I understand...

Post  Kestrela Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:59 am

From listening to the shows, and reading the docs, I believe it is imperative that you change the dates. It has something to do with the Code, that you must be able to show that the notices were sent 72 hours apart, with defined response demands.
I'm nowhere near being a legal eagle, but I have been studying and fast-track learning this stuff.
Make copies of everything, and document, document, document!

Kestrela

Back to top Go down

Douglas County Sheriff Deputies show up at my doorstep Empty Re: Douglas County Sheriff Deputies show up at my doorstep

Post  Gemini Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:51 pm

My thoughts are with you. Way to be strong!!!!

Have you looked at the Courtesy Notice? That is way cool!!!!!

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Douglas County Sheriff Deputies show up at my doorstep Empty Re: Douglas County Sheriff Deputies show up at my doorstep

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down