OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks

+5
rzurwell
Freedom
delete
Mr W
igoodone
9 posters

Go down

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks Empty My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks

Post  igoodone Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Several days ago, I sent traffic court a Demand and Cease and Desist letter using the OPPT provided form labelled UCC Demand summons court. I filled in my information and sent it to the judge and state officials listed on the form via certified/return receipt mail. I also emailed a pdf version to those listed in Appendix A. I have not heard anything from the court.

I have prepared and will be sending on Monday letters to two banks using the UCC verbiage accounts form. They will be sent certified/return receipt mail.

All forms were registered in my local courthouse.

I will keep you informed. Let me know of any questions.

igoodone

Back to top Go down

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks Empty Re: My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks

Post  Mr W Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:21 am

Good luck.
May be helpful to add 'love' to all of your filings I love you

Mr W

Back to top Go down

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks Empty Re: My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks

Post  delete Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Much luck!
Be sure to keep us posted.

delete

Back to top Go down

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks Empty Can you send me a copy of your letters

Post  Freedom Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:41 am

Can you send me a copy of the letters going to the banks? I'm not sure their application. I have two accounts with Wells Fargo that I have Discharged/Setoff with EFT Instruments and they keep hassling me. I'd like to put an end to their harassment.
Thank you for any assistance.

igoodone wrote:Several days ago, I sent traffic court a Demand and Cease and Desist letter using the OPPT provided form labelled UCC Demand summons court. I filled in my information and sent it to the judge and state officials listed on the form via certified/return receipt mail. I also emailed a pdf version to those listed in Appendix A. I have not heard anything from the court.

I have prepared and will be sending on Monday letters to two banks using the UCC verbiage accounts form. They will be sent certified/return receipt mail.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  rzurwell Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:44 am

igoodone wrote:Several days ago, I sent traffic court a Demand and Cease and Desist letter using the OPPT provided form labelled UCC Demand summons court. I filled in my information and sent it to the judge and state officials listed on the form via certified/return receipt mail. I also emailed a pdf version to those listed in Appendix A. I have not heard anything from the court.

How did you go about getting your forms registered in your local courthouse?

rzurwell

Back to top Go down

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks Empty Courthouse filing

Post  igoodone Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:45 am

I just took them to the county clerk. She looked them over. Charged me $15 for the first page and $5 for each additional page. A day later I picked up the forms that had been entered into the system and stamped.

Ira

igoodone

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:15 am

What do you mean by "all forms registered in your local courthouse"? What does the UCC Verbiage Accounts form do exactly? Do you send them to credit card companies and your banks?

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks Empty Anymore on this????

Post  carioca Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 am

igoodone, can you please keep us posted on what's happening please?

carioca

Back to top Go down

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks Empty What's been happening since mailing papers on court case

Post  igoodone Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:07 pm

I went to the hearing and plead not guilty. I then said to the judge that you have a Demand regarding his jurisdiction. He said he knew. He still has not responded. I sent him a second letter giving him 7 more days to respond. He has not responded.

Recently, we received templates and instructions about Courtesy Notices. I sent these to the alleged judge, prosecutor and policewoman. I do not plan to attend my court hearing since the corporation has been foreclosed and I will follow the procedure of invoicing them if I am contacted via warrant or any other means.

I'm done playing their game.

igoodone

Back to top Go down

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks Empty DeleteDelete

Post  Bereagun Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:20 pm

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks Empty Why are you such a pessimist?

Post  igoodone Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Don't you believe in what you're doing with OPPT?

I have also sent Courtesy Notices to the alleged judge, alleged prosecutor, alleged police woman, alleged sheriff, alleged police chief and alleged head of the state troopers.

Since they are all foreclosed, their warrants, arrests and jail time have no standing in our new world.

igoodone

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:34 pm

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks Empty Do Have Something Positive to Contribute

Post  igoodone Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:42 pm

You are onlly making negative suggestions and innuendos. If you believe I am using the Courtesy Notice improperly suggest a better approach. Otherwise you appear to be a disinformation agent wanting to cause distrust rather than aiding everyone's attainment of freedom.

igoodone

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:59 pm

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks Empty Thanks for your input

Post  igoodone Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Marc,

I have read your communications with Ken and I fully agree with Ken on this matter.

Thanks for raising the issues. It's always good to have communication as we are learning to be free.

igoodone

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:29 pm

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Post  dlatOPPTF Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 am

igoodone wrote:Marc,

I have read your communications with Ken and I fully agree with Ken on this matter.

Thanks for raising the issues. It's always good to have communication as we are learning to be free.
Can you share that communication so others can learn?
Thanks
David

dlatOPPTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:49 am

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down