OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where are government corporations registered

3 posters

Go down

where are government corporations registered Empty where are government corporations registered

Post  jebrill Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:50 pm

can anyone post a link to where one can read and substantiate the common belief that most governments are registered corporations as i hear this all over the freedom movement yet can find no proof of this so called fact .............

jebrill

Back to top Go down

where are government corporations registered Empty Re: where are government corporations registered

Post  craighopkinson Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:28 pm

they used to be registered on a site called Companies House. Not sure if they are still on there. The uk is called UK Corp PLC. even david cameron is a registered business along with other mps.

craighopkinson

Back to top Go down

where are government corporations registered Empty thanks

Post  jebrill Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:47 am

cheers mate, i would still like to have a link which i can send to others to "prove" that what many claim is true is .............

jebrill

Back to top Go down

where are government corporations registered Empty thanks again

Post  jebrill Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:56 am

the location i am looking for is in the states, probably in washington ............

jebrill

Back to top Go down

where are government corporations registered Empty Re: where are government corporations registered

Post  craighopkinson Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Oh im not too sure about America man. Im on my phone so copying and pasting links is a night mare but if you google companies house and search for the name if the thing you want to know is registered it will come up on that site i can almost garanter it. I bet Washington is a registered business

craighopkinson

Back to top Go down

where are government corporations registered Empty Governments and companies house

Post  simplyme Mon May 13, 2013 1:14 pm

It is true that ALL government departments are corporations. They are registered at companies house but have been removed by 'them'. Which is unlawful as they are public records for public viewing. Why have 'they' removed them? because 'they' don't want you to know the truth. I have seen them and my friend actually printed it off and holds a hard copy. Corporations are businesses that MUST make a profit. If you read and study the opp-in website, you will find that ALL corporations have now been foreclosed by the OPPT, as they have been trading fraudulently because they have no real money as they rely on banks to support them and the banks have also been trading fraudulently because they too have no real money, they have been trading on 'digital' money. What does this mean? It means that these businesses are closing but are currently in denial of this. It also means that all debts to these banks are now null and void. This is why this information on companies house has been removed. The truth is beginning to reveal itself, study the OPPT and you will begin to understand. This is only the tip of the iceberg. research the 'real' reason why the pope resigned and what he did 7 years ago when he became pope. It's all about corruption, deceipt and money. The game is up for them.

simplyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down