OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CN: Parking ticket caused by me but in a vehicle registered on my husband

Go down

CN: Parking ticket caused by me but in a vehicle registered on my husband Empty CN: Parking ticket caused by me but in a vehicle registered on my husband

Post  soli Fri May 24, 2013 11:43 pm

I got a parking ticket and already sent a Courtesy Notice in my name to the alleged municipality. But as the vehicle is registered on my husband's name (but I mostly drive it), it feels inconsistent to send an invoice now for a contract between the municipality employee and me, when the payment reminder actually was sent to my husband.
We have the same problem regarding the vehicle tax which I don't want to pay. My husband certainly does not feel good about signing his name under a Courtesy Notice or invoice which is actually the result of my DOing.
Anyone BEing in the same situation and if so, any ideas how to deal with it?

soli

Back to top Go down

CN: Parking ticket caused by me but in a vehicle registered on my husband Empty Re: CN: Parking ticket caused by me but in a vehicle registered on my husband

Post  soli Fri May 24, 2013 11:54 pm

But then again, the registration of the vehicle refers to the old system, as well. I can just state that I am now the steward of this car and if they send a payment reminder to my husband again, I will invoice them for item 11 in the terms & conditions saying "action against another, not party to these terms an conditions..."
What do you think?

soli

Back to top Go down