OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

success stories

2 posters

Go down

success stories Empty success stories

Post  slayer2013 Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:46 am

hello
does anyone have any success stories with unsecured credit card debts and OPPT CN ? or were sued and used this notice here in canada?

slayer2013

Back to top Go down

success stories Empty I'm still uncertain..

Post  ImaJWalker Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:11 pm

As posted under me.. I sent a courtesy notice to the CEO of the bank. Didn't feel like fooling around with the little people... Notice to Principal is notice to agent.

They sent it back to me..not him, his servant. That's fine. See my message about Acceptance for Value. It's getting close for Canada. In the USA, people are already submitting their bills to IRS for payment.. all bills.

Canada is giving us a problem. It sounds like we haven't been keeping up the books...LOL
There's a radio talk link I posted and it's really good. They use wierd language but it's quite educational..also, check out youtube and other inform. I can't wait..it's all exciting
Haven't got two cents but I'm making it... kinda lol
Keep well...peace

ImaJWalker

Back to top Go down

success stories Empty ImaJWalker

Post  slayer2013 Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:14 pm

thank you ImaJWalker for your reply! yes i know it is widely accepted and used as we speak in usa...am in canada but don't hear much success stories so when you commented on why now it makes sense. i have been putting off sending mine because once i do i might get alot of resistence from these creditors and i would not know how to talk back at them as am not into all these laws n legal stuff. let me know what happens to your latest reply with yours. or if you have tips or advices how to follow thru with them would much appreciate. its ironic since hsbc and royal bank canada both been in the news as being fraudulent and culprits. i have credit cards with these 2 companies also...so interested to hear how i should talk to them Smile

slayer2013

Back to top Go down

success stories Empty Re: success stories

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum