OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courtesy Notice - Illinois, Pekin

+3
reillytwo
Marbolot
stephen.redding31
7 posters

Go down

Courtesy Notice -  Illinois, Pekin Empty Courtesy Notice - Illinois, Pekin

Post  stephen.redding31 Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:16 am

Let me give you a little bit of background information on my situation,
I was on probation in the old system for what they call a DUI Drugs here in Illinois, because in Febuary of 2011 I was travelling on I-55 and was pulled over in my vehicle and I had a small amount of cannabis in the vehicle. They proceded to do the same DUI test they do for alcohol with me. Mind you this is the beginning of Febuary, in Illinois, and I had a very light jacket on, and was practically shaking I was so cold. But he said I failed for what ever reason. And so I was arressted and eventually signed myself into the probation contract which supervision was transfered to the town I reside in.

UCC fillings terminated all the old systems.
I am no longer on probation ! Smile

They have issued a warrent for my arrest.

Okay, so now I send out 5 Future action Courtesy Notices.
One to (former) chief of police in my town.
One to (former) probation officer in my town.
One to (former) probation officer in the town I was actually on probation with.
One to (former) states attourny of the town I was arrested and went to court in.
One to (former) assistant states attourny from town of arrest that issued the warrent.

My mother witnessed my signature on the notices.
Today the police chief of the town that she works in, who happens to work in the same building as her at a high school, told her that my probation officer from the town we live in was very upset and felt threatened and that my mother was implicated because her signature was on the paper. And he told her I need to just make this easier on myself and if I turn myself in now that they will go easy on me. She kindly explained where to go look up UCC fillings information on OPPT and that her signature was just a whitness to mine.
No more responce after that

Then at around 930pm my mother was awoke to pounding and slamming on the front door and the door bell ringing several times. Guess who!?!?! Yup! 2 police officers. Who told my mother I had written them a letter and that they wanted to talk to me about it. (That's funny, I just sent the chief a notice.) She told them I wasn't home. Then they asked her if they could search the house which she firmly denied. They then left.

My mother is being harrassed and stressed out by this. She needs to send notices as well in my opinion. She is trying to understand this as much as she can on piece at a time. This is stressing me out as well....SO..

Item 11 on Schedule A clearly states..

Action against another, not party to these terms and conditions, absent a lawfully binding contract between the parties, causing harm to Proponent, including but not limited to damage of Proponent's measurable energy

And Item 16 on the Schedual says..

Operating or perpetuating any and all private money systems, issuing, collection, legal enforcement systems, operating SLAVERY SYSTEMS of and against the One People*.
*The One People as defined in UCC 2012079290

I would say he just accepted the contract. Smile

Would have loved for them to just leave me alone...but I get to write my first invoice.
My mother didnt get the officers names at all so I dont know who else to notice. But the chief wasnt here and hes who I sent it to, he sent others under him here most likely thinking he can aviod the contract some how. But he just signed it...

Sending out my first invoice Monday. Will keep you all updated!!

Namaste!

Stephen Redding

stephen.redding31

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice -  Illinois, Pekin Empty Re: Courtesy Notice - Illinois, Pekin

Post  Marbolot Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:03 pm

Wow!

I think you have a good understanding of the Courtesy Notice and how to use it. And I agree that your mother also has good cause to use it now. Just remember to be peaceful, honest, and responsible for all of your actions. Only that way can you even start to expect that from others.

Good luck! And do keep us posted if you can.

Also, remember that this forum is completely open to anyone on the Internet.

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen.redding31 Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:28 am

Update!

I was just told by my mother that this evening her boyfriend left to go down the block to CVS and was followed there by an officer. The officer asked him if I was home and if I wasn't where was I. He had no clue. They then sarcastically told him "well I will just go ask his mother then". They are harassing my family over this. And I am sending 2 invoices now instead of the 1 and believe me there will be more if this continues. These are supposed to be peace officers...and they are destroying my families peace.

And thank you Marbolot! I studied it for a bit so I could really wrap my head around it! Namaste my friend!

stephen.redding31

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice -  Illinois, Pekin Empty So proud of you!

Post  reillytwo Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:07 pm

I am very proud to see you standing up for your being Smile!!
Sending love and light your way Smile
Julie

reillytwo

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice -  Illinois, Pekin Empty The Law

Post  FreedomEagle Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:27 am

I just use the law against the law. They hate that. I take them to court. Hey, look up 42 USC 1983 and also 18 USC 241 and 18 USC 242 They work like a charm. Wink

FreedomEagle

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen.redding31 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Thanks for the love everyone!! And FreedomEagle thank you for that !! Never knew about those. If I have to resort to that I will but wouldnt those be part of the old system??

Update !
Sent former chief of police 2 invoices today!
Will update tomorrow if anything happens!

Blessings to all <3
Namaste

stephen.redding31

Back to top Go down

Post  FreedomEagle Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:49 am

Yes, they sure would be, but don't discount them, you may need them...
Are you quite positive that OPPT is real?

I have asked MANY questions in which I have clearly asked, I study the law and have for quite some time. I am finding that many questions regarding the courts, police arresting Mad people for filing OPPT Courtesy Notices and not showing up in court, then getting warrants filed against them, then when they get arrested... WHAT NEXT? They put you in jail, then what? You rant on about a Courtesy Notice and that all government has been foreclosed, then what?

Seriously people, I have read those notices, I have read every single filing many times over, I have asked MANY questions Rolling Eyes , I have even Skyped Heather regarding these issues and she ignores the questions. NOW, if you had an answer for this, wouldn't YOU respond? OF COURSE YOU WOULD! Please do not discount the "old" system, it might help you when you need it. I study it AND I use it AGAINST THEM. (the best part) Wink

stephen.redding31 wrote:Thanks for the love everyone!! And FreedomEagle thank you for that !! Never knew about those. If I have to resort to that I will but wouldnt those be part of the old system??

Update !
Sent former chief of police 2 invoices today!
Will update tomorrow if anything happens!

Blessings to all <3
Namaste

FreedomEagle

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen.redding31 Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm

I do understand your veiwpoint, but I dont let the fear of what might happen dictate my DOing. I DO in full knowing that I am creating my reality around me as I Be and Do. I would think Heather is extremely busy right now, as I have sent her personal messages myself with no direct responce back. Though I felt my questions were answered mostly in the public Q n A she did.
You have to BE the change. If your doubting or arent sure then that will reflect in your reality. The old system is dismantled. Some are still operating it but its dwindling by the moment. I am very curious however if you could
tell me, how would someone use these laws to terminate a probation contract? Will those mentioned laws work that way?
I believe OPPT is very VERY real and that the more of us kept manifesting this great shift, the faster its going to be here Smile
Hope everyone has a very blessed day <3
Namaste

stephen.redding31

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice -  Illinois, Pekin Empty Message from Heather via Skype-----> :o)

Post  FreedomEagle Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:05 am

I did get a response from Heather via Skype:

[3/25/2013 3:18:25 PM] Me:

So, what if they come and get my nephew since he didn't show up in court? He now has a warrant, then what? please answer Heather, I sent a Courtesy Notice before his court and he didn't go. What if they arrest him ... what do you do then?

[3/27/2013 3:26:37 PM] Heather:

"I do not consent to ....(enter action happening...arrest, respossession, etc)"

if drug into a purported court:
"I was brought here with my express non-consent, under duress and unlawful use of force and threat of force...under what authority do you appear before me?" and have the CN on body to read as script.

anything they make him sign...sign "under duress all rights reserved without prejudice (signature)"

without prejudice Heather

stephen.redding31 wrote:I do understand your veiwpoint, but I dont let the fear of what might happen dictate my DOing. I DO in full knowing that I am creating my reality around me as I Be and Do. I would think Heather is extremely busy right now, as I have sent her personal messages myself with no direct responce back. Though I felt my questions were answered mostly in the public Q n A she did.
You have to BE the change. If your doubting or arent sure then that will reflect in your reality. The old system is dismantled. Some are still operating it but its dwindling by the moment. I am very curious however if you could
tell me, how would someone use these laws to terminate a probation contract? Will those mentioned laws work that way?
I believe OPPT is very VERY real and that the more of us kept manifesting this great shift, the faster its going to be here Smile
Hope everyone has a very blessed day <3
Namaste

FreedomEagle

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice -  Illinois, Pekin Empty FROM A FACEBOOK USER from OPPT

Post  FreedomEagle Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:06 am

FROM A FACEBOOK USER from OPPT

I WILL HAVE ONLY ONE QUESTION FOR EM (the judge), "WHO ARE YOU" and THATS IT?

“Judge, I'll be happy to answer any questions, but first would YOU please produce the duly verified documentation of YOUR Standing, YOUR Authority, YOUR Law and the original Accommodation Agreement (contract saying I agree/belong to a corporation/Slavery System) with my wet-ink signature on it... Do you have that documentation here today Judge?”

They can NEVER produce this documentation (fiction) because they DON'T have it, and even if they did have it; as of Dec 25th 2012, ALL of their fraudulent and de facto corporate legal systems, government charters and banking charters have been/are FORECLOSED by the OPPT (Peoples Trust @ http://www.peoplestrust1776.org/ ) UCC Filings as UNREBUTTED - a matter of fact, a matter of law and a matter public policy (they are ALL null an void - all accounts have been zeroed), so I'm just gonna say to them;

"Judge, as soon as you produce that documentation we are good to go, until then - you have a good day..."

I WILL boldly and confidently walk out of their corporate/Slavery System court totally ignoring any and all of the judges yelling and ranting (bullshit), as the living flesh and blood BE’ing as conscious Eternal Essence Embodied, transparent in Absolute Truth...

"NO ONE EVER GOES TO JAIL WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT (from a retired judge)..."

FreedomEagle

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen.redding31 Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Right on!!! That is exactly what I would do as well !!!

I have to say again though,
first and foremost, thinking what if "insert a what if"...
is going to attract that what if to you!

So you want to be thinking your a freed slave breathing fresh air, as well as your nephew is as well. I am in the same boat as he is. And I feel this is all working very well in my favor Smile

Your thoughts manifest your life.
If its just a bench warrent they have no juridicion coming and looking for him about it. Bench in latin means bank...the judge sits on a bank...a bank warrent, because a contract was void some where.

All of those systems are closed. So you just need to know and live that.
Let your BEing and DOing show it!!

The only thing to fear, is fear itself. And really all you gotta do then is send away your fearful thoughts in pink bubbles Very Happy
Smile
<3Namaste

stephen.redding31

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice -  Illinois, Pekin Empty Sending y'all my support...

Post  TeeDub Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Stephen and FreedomEagle,
Thank you both for sharing your thoughts and experiences with all of us. We shall 'all' highly benefit from this.

Stephen, I truly admire your courage!! Your undeterred and unwavering commitment to this process is a huge inspiration to all of us. Please continue to share the experiences as I believe that this will empower and encourage others to take similar stances. As you've indicated, it is going to require a lot of us to take similar stance against the old corrupt slavery system before we get to critical mass, but every stance taken, every challenge communicated and every success that is shared and recorded will have a compounding effect!!!

I am send you all my positive light and energy while you go through this process and I am absolutely convinced that you will prevail!! ...After all, you have the truth (and the light) on your side to help power you through whatever challenges that you may encounter.
sunny

Namaste - TeeW

TeeDub

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen.redding31 Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Thank you so much TeeW!! Having support makes me feel so good! Some people look at me like ' dude you are mad crazy ' and I just smile and know they do not understand yet. And I k ow someday they will! I also have my own issue of getting quite easily flustered and frusterated, when people debate the validity of these things with me. But I am working on that and keeping my faith Smile
Believe me though hearing from you and anyone else that have kind supporting words to say, is much appreciated and extremely helpful durring these moments.

Have a beautiful and blessed day!
Namaste<3

stephen.redding31

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice -  Illinois, Pekin Empty Very Nicely Done- Put Another Round In the Chamber

Post  mrmojo Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 pm

One more bullet you need to load in the chamber is the Invoice, this makes a strong statement, that they are financially responsible for their criminality. Let them see they can owe you up to a half a million dollars in silver if they don't cease and desist. They are in breach of several charges in schedule A. 1-4, 6,7, 11, 15, and 16 and 13 if they impounded your car or possessions.

Invoice all the parties involved the clerk, judge, PD, everybody. With a possibility of a lien being placed on their personal assets, there tone toward you will be reduced and they wont look for excuses to pull you over for nonsense.

I sent the police chief in my town via fax a courtesy notice, he sent two detectives the next day to knock on my door, they did not acknowledge my notice, but asked if I was aware of vandals in the area. However, they know that I know they cannot continue their criminal activities. One thing you may want to consider purchasing is a dash cam. it would be nice to put these fraudsters on youtube. I am in the process of purchasing one myself.

Great Effort! and Way to go in Do ing and Be ing and standing in your truth. Very Happy

mrmojo

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen.redding31 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:46 am

UPDATE!!

A friend of mine that works in a position where he frequently visits judici.com (website that keeps court records) told me to take a peep at my name today, and I did, and the entire file for my case is disappeared. I never heard back from the police or from anyone about it at all and was actually about to send an overdue notice. I will take this one in stride though, it is settled as much as I feel it needs to be Smile

You can see for yourself the traffic ticket records are still there, but the actual court case(2011CF47) is removed.

Very Happy

Hope this encourages more to empower themselves!

<3 Namaste <3
Stephen Edward Redding - April 23, 2013

stephen.redding31

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice -  Illinois, Pekin Empty Excellent News Stephen

Post  suntones Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:48 am

the more details we all see, the more en-couraged we are. We begin to remember. Thank you for keeping us in the loop!

suntones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down