OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning Application

2 posters

Go down

Planning Application Empty Planning Application

Post  Richard1 Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:19 pm

A major superstore is asking for planning permission to change it's delivery times from 8.00am to 7.00am in the morning. The loading bay is only about 15 feet away from our home. The noise at that time in the morning is going to diminish the quality of our lives as well as the value of our home. I will object of course but I was wondering if there is a courtsey notice that is applicable in this situation? Seems to me that it is an individual who is making the decision to disrupt our lives and shouldn't he or she be informed? Some advice would be appreciated.

Richard1

Back to top Go down

Planning Application Empty Re: Planning Application

Post  Marbolot Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:54 pm

I can't give you advice, but I can give you my reaction. And that is,...

Excellent, creative thinking!!! Wouldn't it be easy to get the name of the store manager from a bulletin board inside the store? Surely, s/he was directly involved in the decision that an earlier delivery start time was desired? Why not send her him a Courtesy Notice -- the "Paper Action" version -- and modify the declaration of facts section slightly to state how you first became aware of the store's planning application?

DULY VERIFIED DECLARATION OF FACTS:

I received a document that purports to be a {< name/title of document from Respondent >}, reference alleged number/date {< 0000000 >} and also with regard to perpetuation of any and all SLAVERY SYSTEMS by {< Respondent name >} with address of {< Respondent address >}, hereafter “Respondent”.
Please do keep us posted on how you decide to proceed and what happens. This is a very interesting case!

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum