OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courtesy Notice in florida

5 posters

Go down

Courtesy Notice in florida Empty Courtesy Notice in florida

Post  wajah2 Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:59 pm

UPDATE.....
Ok, I got confirmation of receipt of my Courtesy Notice delivered yesterday to banks attorneys(Choice Legal Group,P.A.) in Ft. Lauderdale. I sent it to the one noted on the papers.
Ive got an appointment (just a consultation) with foreclosure attorney tomorrow at the INSISTANCE of my wife. I'm plan to file a Motion to Dismiss (with or without FC attorney), I have untill March 16th to file it. I know I've got to send the banks attorney a copy of it(before that date).
Pray for us and We'll pray for you all.

Updating as it happens......
wajah2
wajah2

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice in florida Empty Re: Courtesy Notice in florida

Post  DrummerBoyFL Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 pm

I'm mailing my Courtesy Notices out to Ronald R. Wolfe & Associates of Tampa, FL today. He and his partner, Matthew Wolf are going to receive them. I already had to hire an attorney to respond to my summons because I used the THOR system and rattled the banks cages when I filed a Notice of Default on them for defaulting on the Administrative Procedures Act of 1946. My attorney hasn't even used what I have done yet and I wonder how the Courtesy Notices will work now that I have a conference call set up between the bank's lawyers and mine for 3/28 for some judge to make a ruling between my attorney's Motion to Dismiss, and the bank's attorney's response to that. I hope the Courtesy Notices force these two big, bad wolves to recuse themselves from my case. What did your response from the bank's lawyers say?!

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice in florida Empty courtsey notice in florida

Post  wajah2 Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:04 pm

I haven't got a reply per sa as a response, just a receipt of it getting delivered to the person (respondant). Good Luck with Yours.
wajah2
wajah2

Back to top Go down

Post  DrummerBoyFL Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:04 am

Sent them Priority Mail by accident! Cost me $22.50 for two letters! Hopefully it will have the impact on them that I mean business! Exclamation

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice in florida Empty Courtesy notice in florida

Post  wajah2 Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:44 pm

This is interesting, I got a correspondance from a senior vice president(J K Huey) from wells fargo home mortgage yesterday that read... Dear xxxx Are you facing a foreclosure sale? I think this is a golden opportunity to send this cat a courtesy notice, dont you think?

Trying to find her address now where she is located. wish me luck

WOW I found her home address , Anyone know if I should send it to her home?

UPDATE I found the address to her office it was listed in contributions of politics. Prepping it now and then sending....... more to come. Its like they said it would be ,Im looking for customers now when i open the letterbox(mailbox). LOL

Last edited by wajah2 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add info)
wajah2
wajah2

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr W Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:24 pm

She has your home address, why not send it to both addresses Smile

I just came across this interesting article that may be helpful for you: http://tawebster.wordpress.com/2009/11/01/ucc-3-501-allows-borrower-to-discontinue-payments-without-dishonor/

Mr W

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice in florida Empty Courtesy Notice in Florida

Post  wajah2 Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Well Ive got my green card back yesterday from Attorney that filed on me, I hope he takes a real long look at the papers to see what he's up against. We're on our way !!!

Sent one to JK Huey Svp Wells Fargo Home Mortgage in San Antonio yesterday, should get to her around Tues. or Wednes. She sent me Correspondance asking if I needed short sale info. I think she'll know the answer to her question.
wajah2
wajah2

Back to top Go down

Post  wajah2 Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Ok , I got my confirmation that Ms. JK Huey got her CN last week. Haven't heard from her yet.
wajah2
wajah2

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice in florida Empty Re: Courtsey Notice Florida

Post  mrmojo Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:07 pm

FYI: In the future to keep your cost down, you can send your post Certified Mail($2-$4.00us) or via fax, just circle the appropriate option in the CN. Also include the self adhesive strip tracking number label, from the certified certificate received at the post office in the CN, I typically don't seal the envelope until I arrive at the post office and pay for the post.

Its important to have a tracking receipt only to show the package was serviced and delivered by a the Post office. So as long as you have this proof of service that's all you need. And also you don't need received receipt, since you are only sending paper and nothing of any value that needs to be insured.

Good luck and keep the CN's and Invoices flowing. Very Happy

mrmojo

Back to top Go down

Post  wajah2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Yesterday I recieved a letter from Stacy J. Sims from wells fargo home mortgage, Saying "I recieved your inquiry reguarding your loan". I find it odd that they consider the notice an "inquiry". Plus the only corresponence i've sent was to J.K Huey is the courtesy notice.

It goes on to say that " Currently, the issues in your correspondence are under review and appropriate action will be taken once our research has been completed. Your patience is appreciated. You can expect a responce as soon as the necessary loan information has been recieved. yadda yadda yadda.
Sincerely Stacy J. Sims
Written customer contact

I can only imagine what is going on, but still don't know exactly.
Question now would be should i also send ms. sims a CN, I think YES.(another customer).
wajah2
wajah2

Back to top Go down

Post  wajah2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Mr W wrote:She has your home address, why not send it to both addresses Smile

I just came across this interesting article that may be helpful for you: http://tawebster.wordpress.com/2009/11/01/ucc-3-501-allows-borrower-to-discontinue-payments-without-dishonor/

thanks Mr.W, I just got around to looking at the link you posted and it seems like it would help.
So my question is now should I file the ucc papers? or should i wait to see what happens.
Anyone's thoughts are welcome.
wajah2
wajah2

Back to top Go down

Post  I_am Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:37 am

any updates
I_am
I_am

Back to top Go down

Post  wajah2 Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:26 pm

I did receive a letter from Making home Affordable yesterday saying that they could make my mortgage payments go from 1200 down to 470. a 40 yr loan at 2%(dropping the worth from 120,000 to 83,000). I wonder if they are making every last effort to keep getting money for the bank. I think wells fargo had something to do with that letter from Make Home Afford.

P.S. I watched a video from Neil Keenan Who said that the oppt is making things worse for the people, because they (Neil K.) are trying to clean up the mess that oppt made, Is there any truth to that ? just curious.
wajah2
wajah2

Back to top Go down

Post  I_am Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:10 am

I think Neil Keenan is just another one trying to keep the old system alive
I_am
I_am

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice in florida Empty courtesy notice in florida

Post  wajah2 Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Iam, I hope you are right. Because I believe we are on to something that cant and wont be reversed. This has to be the worlds get out of jail free card,since we are playing the game monopoly on a huge scale.
wajah2
wajah2

Back to top Go down

Post  I_am Fri May 03, 2013 10:08 pm

well got a phone call from CitiMortgage today and I ask the guy from citiM for his first and last name and he wouldn't tell me his last name (incase if i got to send him a CN) anyway he was calling about payment that haven't been made and i told him i sent some document to your ceo at your corporate office and his say wait let check my computer, then he say i see we receive something and still reviving it have a nice day
I_am
I_am

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down