OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brasil filling

4 posters

Go down

Brasil filling Empty Brasil filling

Post  Pedrão Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Hey, is there anyone from Brasil who knows how to start the fillings. I`m pretty lost with all this, any help is welcome.
thanks
Pedro

Pedrão

Back to top Go down

Brasil filling Empty Re: Brasil filling

Post  Marbolot Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Pedrão wrote: Hey, is there anyone from Brasil who knows how to start the fillings. I`m pretty lost with all this, any help is welcome.
thanks
Pedro

Pedro,

Possibly the best and easiest way to "jump in" with creating your own documents is to study the Courtesy Notice and then look for opportunities to use them whenever a "government" or "corporate" entity communicates with you to make a demand upon you for anything for which it's obvious you did not receive some clear value. For example, a parking ticket or some sort of fee. It's not recommended that you use the Courtesy Notice for such things as utility bills or mortgage payments just yet!

Use your imagination!

marbo

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Brasil filling Empty Start by translating the Courtesy Notice

Post  carioca Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:25 am

Marbolot, I think Pedro knows that but the issue would be the translation to Portuguese as all the docs would need to be translated first.

Pedrao form a group, start a group of people and get the documents translated. All the best. Very Happy

carioca

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedrão Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Thanks Carioca,
that's the first step, to get the documents translated to portuguese so we can start using them. Even though I speak english, I have no training in law so my translating the documents is not a good idea.
How do I start a group to get this going?
Thanks again guys

Pedrão

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:08 am

I know there's a group already engaged in translating OPPT materials into many language. I suggest you inquire about this by contacting the OPPT-IN group here: http://oppt-in.com/contact/

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Brasil filling Empty Brasil starting up!

Post  heliofontoura Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Olá Pedrão e carioca, and others!

I am up to start a group to interact in Brasil!
Let's get in contact and stard discussing and organazing our way to work it out.
Surely the first step is to get things translated, even I who consider my self to have an good level of english, do have dificulties withing this translation.
Then I sugest to us to creat a gourp on facebook, or so, to facilitate the contact in between us, and organize things, start doing action to disclose it to the most people we can.
So, let's get to work guys!

heliofontoura

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedrão Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Eu entrei no site oppt-in.com e mandei uma mensagem para a Lisa Harrison perguntando sobre as traduções, eis a resposta:
Hi Pedro!

A team is working to translate the OPPT information. Check back at oppt-in.com for updates!

Much love!

Até agora é tudo q sei.

Pedrão

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down