OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simplified Explanations

2 posters

Go down

Simplified Explanations Empty Simplified Explanations

Post  PowerfulTools4Life Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Hi, I'm Kelly from Australia and I am hoping to gather more information on CVACS and Courtesy Notices so I can understand them in a simple way and make a video about it for those who need things simplified.

I have one video done already and intend to work my way through the entire process that the OPPT has available to us to utilise if we so choose. Next stop, CVACs. Can anyone please shed some light on what a CVAC is and how it is used, what it is for etc?

oh, and heres the first video if interested - about UCC's (in simple terms) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU38Qysd2j0

Thanks in advance for CVAC info - I'm off to research it now but and tidbits you could throw my way will help me to grasp a bigger picture of CVAC's - Cheers

PowerfulTools4Life

Back to top Go down

Simplified Explanations Empty Re: Simplified Explanations

Post  Marbolot Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Excellent, Kelly! Thank you!

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Simplified Explanations Empty Simplified Explanations Playlist

Post  PowerfulTools4Life Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:08 am

Info about UCC filings, CVAC's and the OPPT for newbies wanting to learn more if interested ♥️ Its a youtube playlist with 3 videos in simple language Very Happy - The list will continue to grow as more is understood ♥️ Have a great day/night all Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU38Qysd2j0&list=PLEIDs1462ISg7ATxq6MVJcHDcIOLxCOGK

PowerfulTools4Life

Back to top Go down

Simplified Explanations Empty Re: Simplified Explanations

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum