Taking the Offense

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking the Offense

Post  Freedom on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 am

So I have two separate cases, one (Case#1) of which Discover Bank has garnished my bank accounts because of my ex-wife's bankruptcy. They got a judgement I've been unable to get relief from, the other (Case#2) is a motorcycle repossession caused from sending an EFT Instrument to discharge and setoff the debt. I'm done playing defendant in the courts and am taking the offense now. Case #2, I've sent off the Demand Complaint Court and Demand Complaint Plaintiff Attorney docs. Today, I filed my UCC Financing Statement Online (1 page doc). Now I'm filling out my Declaration of Facts & Commercial Bill and have some questions. Is there anyone online who knows the difference between the UCC Financing Statement I filled out online and the UCC Financing Statement Template that is so very similar to the Declaration of Facts & Commercial Bill? Why are these two docs so similar and the online form is so simple and only takes up 1/2 of a page in total?

Am I to cut and paste the Declaration of Facts & Commercial Bill data onto another UCC Financing Statement and add it to the existing online statement already filed?

Can I combine both cases and Debtors of both cases on one (1) Declaration of Facts & Commercial Bill?
Thank you in advance for any insights. I simply want my property and my life back. I can't have a bank account because they garnish the funds.

Freedom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Have you seen this?

Post  rzurwell on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:49 am

OPPT UCC Toolbox (PDF)
http://db.tt/PWguq4rD

OPPT Filing Templates (PDF .zip archive)
http://db.tt/wYiDdTkb

The above may or may not answer some of your questions,(posted yesterday under "Templates and Documentation" I have yet to delve into the UCC filing angle yet. I have one case filed last fall against me by a 3rd party debt collector and I am going about it basically the same way I won a case 2 years ago...deny, deny ,deny and demand proof they can't provide.

rzurwell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking the Offense

Post  Freedom on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:00 am

YES, thank you. I have all those docs and am working with them relative to case #2 Repo. Not sure how to overturn, or get relief from an existing Judgement. I've already filed a Motion for Rule 60, Relief from Judgement which was denied. Its very frustrating, to say the least because I can't use a bank account, nor can I used a prepaid credit card without garnishment. How do I stop a garnishment? Bank unfreeze DOC?

rzurwell wrote:OPPT UCC Toolbox (PDF)
http://db.tt/PWguq4rD

OPPT Filing Templates (PDF .zip archive)
http://db.tt/wYiDdTkb

The above may or may not answer some of your questions,(posted yesterday under "Templates and Documentation" I have yet to delve into the UCC filing angle yet. I have one case filed last fall against me by a 3rd party debt collector and I am going about it basically the same way I won a case 2 years ago...deny, deny ,deny and demand proof they can't provide.

Freedom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

All Cases are based upon Jurisdiction

Post  Bereagun on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:02 am

BTW I tried the links above and both got error messages.

I am doing a talk on Jurisdiction and have a doc at Mediafire. Please join me for a discussion on when and where you can challenge your involvement in the slave systems. If you don't go in with "clean hands" you are liable for all the rules regulations and policies of he Creditor. If you have a past action all you can do is question whether or not They are within the rules, regulation, policy and statutes regulating the commerce of the contract (99 percent are not on compliance).

Join me for the discussion or let me know if you need the docs I have made available.
Please download at diagram at http://www.mediafire.commediafire.com/view/?yedqge2xp661jla
Bereagun

You have been invited by Marc Harris to join a live Community Call.
OPPT CONGRESS Community Call (Join in)
Host: Marc Harris - opptcongress@gmail.com
Episode: EPISODE6 - OPPT CONGRESS Community Call
Jurisdiction. I have a diagram on jurisdiction and will be discussing the same. Please download at mediafire.com/view/?yedqge2xp661jla
Call ID: 126841

Personal Message from the Host:
Please join me to discuss the new doc I have completed (for now) a Jurisdictional Drawing. Please download at diagram at http://www.mediafire.commediafire.com/view/?yedqge2xp661jla Thanks and hope to hear your voice. Please invite everyone to the call. You can email me at OPPTCongress@gmail.com

Scheduled Time:

Date: Tue, April 2, 2013
Time: 09:00 PM EDT

How to participate:

Call in:

Dial: (724) 444-7444
Enter: 126841 # (Call ID)
Enter: 1 # or your PIN

Join from your computer:

Click here to join the call or just listen along
(Optional) Become a TalkShoe member

Facebook user? You can join this Call directly through the TalkShoe Community Calling Facebook application.

Listen to the Recording:
If you missed this event or want to hear previous recorded episodes click here.

Click here to unsubscribe from this Call.
Click here to unsubscribe from this Host.
Click here to unsubscribe from all Community Calls.

Bereagun

View user profile http://www.manNotPERSON.org

Back to top Go down

Banks..

Post  ImaJWalker on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:40 am

Freedom wrote:So I have two separate cases, one (Case#1) of which Discover Bank has garnished my bank accounts because of my ex-wife's bankruptcy. They got a judgement I've been unable to get relief from, the other (Case#2) is a motorcycle repossession caused from sending an EFT Instrument to discharge and setoff the debt. I'm done playing defendant in the courts and am taking the offense now. Case #2, I've sent off the Demand Complaint Court and Demand Complaint Plaintiff Attorney docs. Today, I filed my UCC Financing Statement Online (1 page doc). Now I'm filling out my Declaration of Facts & Commercial Bill and have some questions. Is there anyone online who knows the difference between the UCC Financing Statement I filled out online and the UCC Financing Statement Template that is so very similar to the Declaration of Facts & Commercial Bill? Why are these two docs so similar and the online form is so simple and only takes up 1/2 of a page in total?

Am I to cut and paste the Declaration of Facts & Commercial Bill data onto another UCC Financing Statement and add it to the existing online statement already filed?

Can I combine both cases and Debtors of both cases on one (1) Declaration of Facts & Commercial Bill?
Thank you in advance for any insights. I simply want my property and my life back. I can't have a bank account because they garnish the funds.

A lawyer put a freeze on my bank accounts (3 of them) so I simply had my son open another back account for me so I could still do business. The Account is 'not in my name.'

They can freeze all they want.. and let the bank charges continue.. ' I don't care !!' Laughing

Check out my post under Canada for my update. They 'fight' with paper.. so I'm fighting back with the same tools.. I WANT PROOF of what I owe them and not just computer printouts.
My saying ... 'I have nothing and everything to lose !!!' I'll keep posting updates.

A member on here Bereagun will help if you message him I think.. he's got 20 yrs in the field.. and he's on OUR side.

Good Luck.

ImaJWalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum