OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courtesy Notices worked?!

3 posters

Go down

Courtesy Notices worked?! Empty Courtesy Notices worked?!

Post  DrummerBoyFL Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:53 am

I believe the two Courtesy Notices that I sent to the two partners in the bank's law firm actually may have worked. Usually, I will receive updates after certain hearings or whatnot, and they would typically come from the bank's attorneys. Well, this time... the update was e-mailed from my own attorney, who had never done such a thing before. I did notice that the two partners used another guy to handle this portion, which violates the terms and conditions of the Courtesy Notice. I have a few questions.

1.) Should I send a Courtesy Notice to the judge who just denied my attorney's Motion To Dismiss and has anyone seen success from sending a judge a Courtesy Notice?

2.) Do I now have the right to start invoicing the bank's attorneys? Or does that only become possible if they were to send me a piece of mail or e-mail, themselves?

3.) Does anyone have the CEO of Wells Fargo's mailing address?

Thank you! cyclops

JC in Florida

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notices worked?! Empty OPPT Dissolved?!

Post  DrummerBoyFL Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:57 pm

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notices worked?! Empty OPPT did its Job, was reconciled/archived only CN still very relavant

Post  Dee Jay Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Hey;

You just need to catch up on things. Much has happened to progress things. Keep DOing and BEing my friend.

Invoice the attorney you sent the CN to originally and CN to the others from his office who communicated.

CN to the judge as individual is in order.

Go here for flow chart
http://www.scribd.com/doc/138264240/CN-Invoice-Diagram

Go here to listen to very informative updates
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomreigns/2013/04/22/opt-in

I sent several CN out and they all worked quite well, including to law firms, but no judges, yet!

I am a Florida resident.

Dee Jay

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notices worked?! Empty WF CEO contact info

Post  JSR Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:34 pm

DrummerBoyFL wrote:I believe the two Courtesy Notices that I sent to the two partners in the bank's law firm actually may have worked. Usually, I will receive updates after certain hearings or whatnot, and they would typically come from the bank's attorneys. Well, this time... the update was e-mailed from my own attorney, who had never done such a thing before. I did notice that the two partners used another guy to handle this portion, which violates the terms and conditions of the Courtesy Notice. I have a few questions.

1.) Should I send a Courtesy Notice to the judge who just denied my attorney's Motion To Dismiss and has anyone seen success from sending a judge a Courtesy Notice?

2.) Do I now have the right to start invoicing the bank's attorneys? Or does that only become possible if they were to send me a piece of mail or e-mail, themselves?

3.) Does anyone have the CEO of Wells Fargo's mailing address?

Thank you! cyclops

JC in Florida

Email address: John.G.Stumpf@wellsfargo.com

Mailing addresses:

Corporate Offices
Wells Fargo
420 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104

Home Mortgage
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
P.O. Box 10335
Des Moines, IA 50306-0335

Re item #1 yes to the alleged judge...IMO
Re item #2 yes, read the invoice closely, they involved a third party to communicate to you, send an invoice.. I recommend going to Oppt-in.com go into courtesy notices and investing the time to read and listen to the details of CN usage and be comfortable that you cover all the bases in your own behalf. Again IMO.

I am just like you just trying to answer your questions from my point of view!
Hope it helps you.

Good luck

JSR

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notices worked?! Empty My Attorney

Post  DrummerBoyFL Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:03 pm

I had sent out the Courtesy Notices to the two partners, (Ronald L. Wolfe and Mathew Wolf... aka; the big, bad wolves), prior to the 5-minute telephone hearing that was to take place between them, my attorney and some local judge on 3/28. I am not sure if the topic of the notices came up during that conversation... but I did notify my attorney that I sent them, and I sent my attorney a PDF copy of a blank Courtesy Notice, but informed them that mine was filled in appropriately and sent to the bank's attorneys. An assistant of some sort who works for the office of the attorney I hired said, "You know you're not allowed to contact them. You hired an attorney." I asked why that would matter. I informed her that I was contacting the two attorneys from one human to another... communicating with them on an entirely different level. I still have yet to hear if my attorney even read the document. I'm sure he has. They initially said that most people walk in their offices with a confused look upon their face and a summons in their hand. I walked in with having done the THOR program in a modified but very legal way. My attorney hasn't even asked me for copies of my documentation. I think I'll make him a copy and insist that he use it in my case.

So the Courtesy Notices are still working, despite the dissolving of the OPPT? Was the dissolving of the OPPT and the UCC a result of the OPPT's UCC filings that went un-rebutted and un-defended?

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notices worked?! Empty Re: Courtesy Notices worked?!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down