OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have the CN's translated in Dutch

3 posters

Go down

Anyone have the CN's translated in Dutch  Empty Anyone have the CN's translated in Dutch

Post  Goldensongbird Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Hi there,

I'm an American living in Belgium. I've so far sent out 2 Courtesy Notices out using the English Version. Now, I would like to send them out in Dutch. Can someone get in touch with me please.

Thanks so much
Tanesha
Goldensongbird
Goldensongbird

https://twitter.com/taneshawalker

Back to top Go down

Anyone have the CN's translated in Dutch  Empty Re: Anyone have the CN's translated in Dutch

Post  undifined Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Hello Goldensongbird,

Yes, most of the OPPT documents have been translated into Dutch.
However our group of translators do not feel you should send out translated CN's
We are not qualified to provide legal translations and Dutch is such an inadequate language.
For example "failliet verklaring" is not the same as "foreclosure", but it is the best translation we have. You can find the translated documents on http://oppt-nederland.info
wishing you lots of love!

undifined

Back to top Go down

Anyone have the CN's translated in Dutch  Empty Wow! You are Right!

Post  Goldensongbird Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Ok, you do have a point there..

Do they have any Flyers to info the System that they have been Foreclosed on.
I would like to give it out around here. I live in the Antwerp area.

Thanks for your help!
Tanesha

Goldensongbird
Goldensongbird

Back to top Go down

Anyone have the CN's translated in Dutch  Empty Info for bELGIUM

Post  Lovly_1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Hello Tanseha,

I live in Belgium aswell.
Did you send te CN's to Belgian court/attorney etc?

i send some to attorney's, judges, and a duch and belgian bailiff.

Please inform me of any kind of response, will you?

Kind regards,
Lovly_1

p.s. i translaters the follow up letter (by Donna)

Lovly_1

Back to top Go down

Anyone have the CN's translated in Dutch  Empty Re: Anyone have the CN's translated in Dutch

Post  undifined Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:47 pm

undifined

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldensongbird Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Lovly_1 wrote:Hello Tanseha,

I live in Belgium aswell.
Did you send te CN's to Belgian court/attorney etc?

i send some to attorney's, judges, and a duch and belgian bailiff.

Please inform me of any kind of response, will you?

Kind regards,
Lovly_1

p.s. i translaters the follow up letter (by Donna)

Hi Donna,

Sofar, It has not gone that far. I've just sent the CN to the person that was sending me the letters from the Collection Agency Fiducre. And one invoice has gone out, today I will be sending a follow up past due invoice to continue the process.

How are you getting along with everything. Have you sent any CN out as of yet?
I want to translate these Documents but at the same time I don't want to lose it's true meaning.

Could you pm me a copy of what you translated, thanks so much.

I want to move things faster over here so they can understand change is upon us. Any suggestions on how we can wait up Belgium.

Love & Light
Tanesha
Goldensongbird
Goldensongbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovly_1 Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:37 am

Today i got a reply form the attorney which i sent an CN to.
He was like: HUH? (ScoobieDoo Style)

if i was serious, what it meant and he demanded to know within 48 hours or he'd turn to some attorney staff chamber.
I forgot to send the followup letter to him, however. this i sent him by email.
He was complaining that the leetter was sent in English and not in Dutch, which is common (as French and German are) here in Belgium.

The email came with the following lines:

Dear Mr....

I apologize for not sending you the follow-up letter that should be enclosed with the Courtesy Notice.
Please feel free to inform your attorney staff chamber about this, even better, I encourage you to do so.
Keep in mind that the Courtesy Notice that was sent to you is in function of your role.
I sincerely LOVE and respect you as a Human.
For the use of English language, there is no need for loss of translation of the CN and UCC filings. I did the effort understanding the CN, so should you.

With love,

Lovly_1

Back to top Go down

Anyone have the CN's translated in Dutch  Empty Lovely!! Really Lovely

Post  Goldensongbird Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:47 am

Hi Lovly1,

I love it!! We are BE'ing and DO'ing, .. when you sent it out, did you get a lighting bolt of energy. I know I get this rush everytime I send out anything. I'm in the Antwerp area, and you..?

Blessings
Tanesha
Goldensongbird
Goldensongbird

Back to top Go down

Anyone have the CN's translated in Dutch  Empty Very Welcome ;-)

Post  Lovly_1 Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:21 am

Hi,
you are very welcome, it is my pleasure to help.

I am from the east part of Belgium, close to the Netherlands.

Hope the follow-up docs can help.
If you need more info or have another question, please feel free to ask.

Namaste,

Lovly_1

Lovly_1

Back to top Go down

Anyone have the CN's translated in Dutch  Empty Just tough I would give an update of my Being & Doing'ness

Post  Goldensongbird Wed May 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi lovely1, and to all

Lot's has happen since my dealings with the Collection Agency Fiducre. In the beginning all correspondences demanding payment has been in French, however from this new guy I received a letter from was in English asking how I wanted to resolve this matter. I then sent him a cover letter with an invoice and a new invoice to the original participant in this game. I'm sure he was confused on how to approach this matter. I'm sure he had conversations with his colleague who has pulled him in.

There after, he did the expected thing he could do and that was to contact a Deurwaarder for help to enforce this matter further. I then, sent the Deurwaarder a cover letter, invoice and Foreclosure Flyer.

So I have to admit the energy over here is getting quite exciting. It's going on the 3rd week since the Deurwaarder's last correspondence letter introducing his role that he would be playing in this matter.
Time to send out new invoices to everyone. I will be doing that this week. So, I can't let up now. Maybe he will show up at my doorstep maybe he won't.

However, I've been mediating on some form of doing'ness directly to the CEO of ING. Right-now I'm conducting a letter to be sent to the CEO along with a Cease & Desist Notice. In this letter I'm asking him to participate in an act of kindness and understanding of this foreclosed system to intervene in this matter to stop it going further and to sit down to have a talk about how we can work together better. (i.e maybe using a small portion of my data to work with in exchange using their tools to conduct some needed business until the system is fully gone.) Something Heather, Chris & Bob have talk about in the past blogtalk shows. Especially in response to what the mass callers have called in about in regards to "rubbing to nickels together to buy a cup of coffee".

However, Heather really brought it home for me today on the Collective Imagination Show. She confirmed to me what I was thinking for a while now. That we have use all these tools to inforce our energy for a way of creating, but then we should also ask ourselves, are these tools serving as a way of separation or oneness. I choose oneness.

Nevertheless, operations will continue to inform and educate the with Cease & Desist Notices to all the CEO's of the Belgium Banks. Just to let them know that we know what they have been doing.

Now, a question to you lovey1.. Razz Do you know about the absolute data website that sends out mass emails to everybody? I want to organize a mass mailing but my Dutch is not so good or French. I don't know all the organization out there to start with this project.

Would you be interested in working with me to help expand this awareness? If so, I also would like us to organize a meeting to start informing everybody. Could you get back to me and tell me what you think.. Also an update to your doing'ness would also be great as wel!! Very Happy

Anyway, I want to come together with you and anyone else who is interested in moving Belgium and the Netherlands forward in educating and informing. cyclops

Love & Light
Tanesha

Goldensongbird
Goldensongbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down