OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filing for traffic fines at point of bank garnishment

3 posters

Go down

Filing for traffic fines at point of bank garnishment Empty Filing for traffic fines at point of bank garnishment

Post  merocean Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:38 pm

My son just informed me he was charged $100.00 from his local bank because they recieved an order from the court to cooperate with garnishing $400.00 monthly from his personal Bank account. Do I simply give him the official 'Courtesy Notice' to file with the courts and how does he fill it out after the fact of a 'Judgment, if in fact the courts already have a judgment on him or 'drivers license? Please if anyone can help me to help him I would appreciate it greatly. He is in no position to fight this himself and I have just begun researching OPPT. thank you.

merocean

https://www.facebook.com/mtshastaportal

Back to top Go down

Filing for traffic fines at point of bank garnishment Empty If you don't get an immediate response...

Post  suzyAZ Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Be sure to write to Brian Kelley at peoplespublictrust@gmail.com

suzyAZ

Back to top Go down

Filing for traffic fines at point of bank garnishment Empty Re: Filing for traffic fines at point of bank garnishment

Post  Mr W Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Yes file a CN with everyone involved in the process; every court employee, every policy employee, each bank employee. You need to have the names of each person involved. Amazing what you can find online re: names of govt. employees and some corporate employees.

Mr W

Back to top Go down

Filing for traffic fines at point of bank garnishment Empty Re: Filing for traffic fines at point of bank garnishment

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down