OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start Here

+9
landlubber
omnium
TheHypnotist
cptn_fantastic
McSquire
chateaux69
bigpete
ascendingenergy
Admin
13 posters

Go down

Start Here Empty Start Here

Post  Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:33 pm

This Forum is dedicated to bringing UK Court Cases in front that are using UCC filings based on OPPT. Please start a new thread if you have a court case based on One Peoples UCC filings. You are free to remain anonymous or let us know your identity. Once you are successful with your case, you can disclose the case number, so that it sets the precedence in that county / state and others can follow suit.

Come join us and co create the new paradigm. You are the leader and be ONE.

Admin
Admin

https://opptcourtcases.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Start Here Empty UK OPPT

Post  ascendingenergy Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 am

I have a friend or 20 in the UK and, I was wondering if there is an "official" UK OPPT web site that I can point them to. Or, a representative like Heather over there.

Thanks What a Face
ascendingenergy
ascendingenergy

https://twitter.com/AscendinEnergy

Back to top Go down

Start Here Empty UK OPPT

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 am

Hi

I haven't personally came across specifically for UK, but I will let the readers respond. Your friends can for sure start conversations here on this forum.

Admin

Admin
Admin

https://opptcourtcases.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Start Here Empty cant help feeling I need to start this!

Post  bigpete Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:43 pm

ascendingenergy wrote:I have a friend or 20 in the UK and, I was wondering if there is an "official" UK OPPT web site that I can point them to. Or, a representative like Heather over there.

Thanks What a Face

I am feeling drawn to test the OPPT declaration, as of this present time, I have very little to loose. I am recently declared bankrupt and to put it quite simply I have nothing left to loose. I would be very interested to investigate how I can use my current status.

In truth, I haven't got a clue how to make the first step. I guess I don't need council, because they have a vested interest in retaining the current status quo. Unless there are barristers out there reading this and interested in testing the veracity of the OPPT declaration in the courts.

As I understand it, we are all commodities traded from birth, effectively we are all chattels or slaves of a corporation. To make this work, a legal fiction has been created for each individual. This takes the form of a straw-man for each sovereign BEing (Straw-man=our name spelt out in CAPITAL LETTERS). Commercial law has been used to control the straw-man because it is a device which is effectively owned by a corporation. Sovereign states such as the UK and the USA are in fact corporations and the straw-man attributed to each of us, is a trade-able commodity on the stock exchange.

However, we are not our straw-man, we are all sovereign BEing's and as such we do not have to answer to commercial law. We can simply sidestep any commercial law by not identifying ourself with our straw-man and as long as we have not broken a common law or caused injury to another sovereign BEing. Commercial law cannot touch a free BEing.

The courts of the land operate by our acceptance of their jurisdiction over us. This is achieved by artifice created by the use of traditions, actions and rituals implicit in attending court. The fact that we blindly follow this protocol. means that we accept commercial law and its ruling. It is in fact a legally recognised deception for attaining our acceptance of this deception and waiving your rights as a sovereign BEing.

Now it comes to mind that there may be something similar in some recent legal gymnastics that I have become aware of. Apparently credit cards with large debts outstanding can be returned to the card companies and the debt wiped off, sounds good, well that's not all, you can also demand that all the interest charged can be repaid. I know this sounds too good to be true but there is a company called Debt Free based in Birmingham UK that has been conducting business in this fashion.

Apparently the boss of this company found himself in debt to the tune of £100,000 spread over a number of credit cards. He was interested why certain companies simply wrote off the debt and began to dig further. He then began to defend himself in court and found himself pitted against a team of barristers and strangely, despite his own spurious arguments found himself being successful.

It was after one of these cases that one of the opposing teams, gave him a nod and suggested that he look into commercial law. As I understand it, he then delved into the book and successfully wrote off virtually all of his debt and received some reimbursement of interest charged.

He has since set up a company with a team of his own barristers and he buys the credit card debt off the original owner for a pound and then pursues the credit card company to strike off the debt and to repay all the interest, which seems to be paid off within a matter of a few months.

Seems to me, there are possibly some parallels with what the OPPT are talking about. He has unwittingly strayed upon the commercial law status and the credit cards are powerless to defend themselves.

see; https://www.debtfree.co.uk

So I would be very interested to hear from anyone that can either correct my current understanding and/or further my knowledge and give me some guidance as to how I should proceed.

Pete Very Happy

bigpete

Back to top Go down

Start Here Empty Credit Card Fraud

Post  chateaux69 Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Hi Pete

I too would be very interested in learning how to beat the Fraudsters in court as I've been to court using freeman techniques and the judge at the hearing just disregarded every argument I had and a repeated phrase was "That has no relevence in English law!!!!!"

So I'm looking forward to the CVAC's starting and the paper work that will help enforce our docs against these criminals.

As a seperate issue I followed the commercial law route a few years ago, asking the credit card companies for proof of debt, proof of contract etc and these are the notices I sent......All unrebutted and ignored!!!!!;

1. NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE FOR VALUE DATED XXXXX, ROYAL MAIL registered mail delivery # XXXXXX GB
2. NOTICE OF NON RESPONSE DATED XXXXX, ROYAL MAIL registered mail delivery # XXXXX GB;
3. NOTICE OF INVALID CLAIM REFUSED FOR CAUSE DATED XXXXX registered mail delivery # XXXXX GB;
4. NOTICE REQUESTING ADEQUATE ASSURANCE OF DUE PERFORMANCE DATED XXXXX, registered mail delivery # XXXXX GB:
5. NOTICE OF COMMERCIAL INJURY CLAIM DATED XXXXX, registered mail delivery # AG XXXXX GB;
6. AFFIDAVIT OF OBLIGATION/COMMERCIAL LIEN DATED XXXXX, registered special delivery, # XXXXX2GB;
7. NOTICE OF FAULT & OPPORTIUNITY TO CURE DATED XXXXX, registered mail delivery # XXXXXGB ;
8. NOTICE OF DEFAULT DATED XXXXX, registered mail delivery # ZW XXXXXGB
9. CERTIFICATE OF NON RESPONSE & AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE DATED XXXXX, registered special delivery # ZW XXXXXGB

In hope Smile
chateaux69
chateaux69

Back to top Go down

Start Here Empty Re: Start Here

Post  bigpete Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:36 am

well debt free must have made a successful case which they are using against the credit companies. because the company exists and people make money by arranging for debt free to buy the debt.

wouldn't this successful case be recorded?

Pete Very Happy

bigpete

Back to top Go down

Post  chateaux69 Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi Pete,

After reviewing the debt free site and reading several reviews, They are talking about doing IVA's which is not them buying the debt and having it extinguished. Now I'm not saying that someone from this company has had success with the courts but this is not what they are selling!

Bear in mind companies get huge commissions for sorting out IVA's so I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing here.

IMHO Smile
chateaux69
chateaux69

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpete Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Ok, I will double check the name of the company with my friend who was actually selling this service. There is a chance that I have not quoted the correct company name. I have tried to contact him today and will confirm company details. I know I haven't made this up as we have talked at length about this in the past.

pete Smile

bigpete

Back to top Go down

Post  McSquire Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:35 am

Looking forward to seeing the "road map" heather and team are producing for everyone to use. exciting times ahead I feel.....

McSquire

Back to top Go down

Post  cptn_fantastic Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:37 am

bigpete wrote:
ascendingenergy wrote:I have a friend or 20 in the UK and, I was wondering if there is an "official" UK OPPT web site that I can point them to. Or, a representative like Heather over there.

Thanks What a Face

I am feeling drawn to test the OPPT declaration, as of this present time, I have very little to loose. I am recently declared bankrupt and to put it quite simply I have nothing left to loose. I would be very interested to investigate how I can use my current status.

Seems to me, there are possibly some parallels with what the OPPT are talking about. He has unwittingly strayed upon the commercial law status and the credit cards are powerless to defend themselves.

see; https://www.debtfree.co.uk

So I would be very interested to hear from anyone that can either correct my current understanding and/or further my knowledge and give me some guidance as to how I should proceed.

Pete Very Happy

Scary, I know...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/125445535/OPPT-Courtesy-Notice-Instructions-Image-Version-03p00-1

but it seems like its got to be done...

cptn_fantastic

Back to top Go down

Start Here Empty UCC and UK

Post  TheHypnotist Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:42 am

Hey guys, I am very excited about OPPT but can we settle a matter about UCC please.

Many in the UK are saying that UCC is not applicable in the UK and therefore would render the Courtesy Notice etc completely void when relying upon the stated Filings.

Can there be any reassurance that these UCC Filings hold weight in the UK Corporation Jurisdiction and why?

Further, if these documents are valid in UK and we wish to somehow in the future enforce their legality or lawfulness through necessity, then as Courts are all also Corporations how would we look to proceed with any enforcement behind their Terms and Conditions?

Thank you Smile

TheHypnotist

Back to top Go down

Start Here Empty UK Applicable...yes!

Post  omnium Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:00 pm

If you look at the press release there's a partial list of Government Corporations foreclosed on...the UK is there...it's on scribd where all the other docs are...Smile

omnium

Back to top Go down

Start Here Empty UCC

Post  landlubber Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Like many others, I too am looking for the usable version of the UCC validation on the Courtesy Notice for the UK. I am somewhat surprised at the fact that although the OPPT is worldwide, this important factor has yet to be settled. Can anyone out there throw some light upon this, since I am personally aware that great numbers of interested people are awaiting the answer too? Very Happy

landlubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:29 pm

landlubber wrote:Like many others, I too am looking for the usable version of the UCC validation on the Courtesy Notice for the UK. I am somewhat surprised at the fact that although the OPPT is worldwide, this important factor has yet to be settled. Can anyone out there throw some light upon this, since I am personally aware that great numbers of interested people are awaiting the answer too? Very Happy
Could you please clarify what you mean by "the usable version of the UCC validation on the Courtesy Notice"?

The Washington, DC, Recorder of Deeds office, where the OPPT UCC documents were filed, is the USA's international portal for UCC filings. There are a number of such international UCC portals, presumably one in every country. As I understand it, this means that anyone in the world can therefore cite any of the OPPT UCC documents and be assured that they are applicable to every human being anywhere on the planet.

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Start Here Empty I'm feeling the same.

Post  ImaJWalker Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:10 pm

Not being into law...I read these documents and they are all comfortable with the UK, USA or Australia... I'm in Canada and the only convenient word is 'international.'
I recently asked someone re: documents supplied if I need to change the laws quoted to laws in my own country and I was told yes.
I don't have time or money to take a course in law.. there are no known groups in my area and I feel undressed as I do this procedure.

As someone mentioned in another post. There must be a Canadian 'legal educated 'person wanting freedom' as we do that would help with these things. I appreciate that it's lawful against legal but if I hadn't stumbled across an article about regarding 'our sheriff's' in Ontario, I never would have known. I know now and I've changed my attitude about the courts but I don't wish to be standing in front of a judge while he laughs at my paperwork 'knowing' I haven't a clue what's in the details and that some or a portion of it doesn't even exist in Canadian Legal paperwork.

Going back to viewing more documentaries and articles...
I have to start somewhere!! I'm ready...I'm just not sure Question

ImaJWalker

Back to top Go down

Post  jebrill Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:32 pm

as another interested entity who has been involved with similar activities in the freedom movement and have some understanding of the courtesy notice procedure, which i feel is akin to a procedure used by the folk at http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/, i would like to know as do other folk whom i discuss these issues with, what type of responses have been received by those who have sent courtesy notices.
i look forward to replies and if possible posted links to said information ...... regards

jebrill

Back to top Go down

Start Here Empty Can the Docs be used in a "Set-Off"

Post  chaotys Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Hey guys,, I dont know if this will work, and I dont have any court cases coming up to test it out on. But a thought as to how to push this through a little more without worrying about applicability of the UCC here in the UK.

I believe the Prime commercial registry is also referred to as UNIDROIT, and I am still waiting for the Prime ministers Office to respond to my FOIA request asking for proof of his De'Jure Authority and what/where the portal for the UCC / UNIDROIT commercial registry is in the UK....obviously has to be one incase business's want to file financing statements.

Anyhow, those that know a little about the law may have heard of "Set-off's". This term has floated around the freeman and commercial redemption forums for a while now, but ppl have not been having much success in the courts...as far as Ive heard anyway. This may be because when someone reqests the debt in question be "Set-Off" the court may ask ....."set-off with what?" which is a valid query.

In other words, you have to have somthing to "Set Off" with. Now If the OPPT has indeed took ownership of alll the worlds resources on behalf of the One People, and these resources/wealth is now "held in trust" by the OPPT, then perhaps you me and everyone else, when in court dealing with a debt.......perhaps we can now set off our personal debts using the OPPT trust as our collective account.

If we request a "set-off" in court in relation to a debt, and the judge asks us which account we will use to perform the set off, could we not then present the documentation (UCC filing numbers that evidences the "Trust", which we are all beneficiaries of, and therefore can use it to our benefit). The Doc's at lleast evidence that the trust is real

Just a thought which i decided to share beore it vanishes. Any Lawyers/Solicitors read this id appreciate your opinion, esp if you routinely perfom set-offs in your cases.

chaotys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down