Brazil - How to fill a declaration of facts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brazil - How to fill a declaration of facts

Post  Paulo Lima on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:16 am

English:

I couldn't find anyone who could help me on how to get those things DOne according to Brazilian Law. So I started (very slowly) my research to figure out that all. I invite anyone interested in helping me on this task. It's hard for me to decode the "legalise" to portuguese.

My first search was in regard of the Declaration of Facts. I've found out that it's possible to fill a declaration of facts with the help of a public notary. This declaration of facts can be used as evidence in case of a legal litigation, prossecution, etc. Anyone can go to the notary house, tell the facts (in details) to the notary, who will take note and register it, giving you a register number (which I suppose it's equivalent to the UCC number).

Note that any untrue declaration can be used as evidence in a civil prossecution against YOU, also.

Português:

Não consegui encontrar ninguém que pudesse me informar como conseguir essas coisas de acordo com a lei brasileira. Portanto comecei minha (bem lenta) pesquisa sobre isso. Convido qualquer um interessado a me ajudar nessa tarefa.

Minha primeira busca foi a respeito da Declaração de Fatos. Descobri que é possível fazer uma declaração de fatos em um cartório público de notas. Essa declaração de fatos pode ser usada como prova em case de litígio, processo legal, etc. Qualquer um pode ir a um cartório, ditar a declaração (em detalhes) ao escrivão, que tomará nota e a registrará, dando um número (que suponho, seja o equivalente ao número UCC).

Note que qualquer inverdade ou falsa declaração pode ser objeto de processo civil contra VOCÊ, também.

Paulo Lima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OPPT Congress

Post  Bereagun on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:52 pm

We had a Talkshoe call last night. Here is the web address for the call.
If anyone want to be on the list for call notifications email me at OPPTCongress@gmail.com or sign up on Talkshoe.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=126841&cmd=tc

Please note this was my first attempt at Talkshoe so the recording does not start for about 10 minutes from the beginning. I will get better I promise. lol

I have a first version of a flyer for handing out to others. If you want a copy let me know. Also, I will be working on the Motion to Dismiss and additional Notice and Grace Usage templates which will include OPPT issues so if anyone wants to help or wants a copy request.

If anyone does web site development and wants to trade for documents specific to their case please let me know. Anyone who wants to donate to the effort, they are graciously accepted but not required.

Bereagun

View user profile http://www.manNotPERSON.org

Back to top Go down

Declaration of Fact

Post  Bereagun on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:29 pm

I have a templet for an Affidavit. I will post it here and if you want the word version email me at opptcongress@gmail.com.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80920
Telephonic: (719) xxxxxxxxxxxxx
e-mail: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
[YOUR TITLE, CONTACT INFORMATION}

THIS DOCUMENT IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD
NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT, NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL
All Terms Herein are found and Are Defined with Blacks 4th Edition
and Bouvier's 1914 Law Dictionaries
[NOTICES OF LAW}

RESPONSE REQUIRED WITHIN 20 DAYS FROM RECEIPT

[DATE OF RESPONSE DUE, MINIMUM IS 72 HOURS MAX IS RECOMMENDED 21 DAYS }

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
[TITLE OF PAPER IS DECLARATION OF INTENT }

To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Attorney for Defendants
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
370 Seventeenth Street, Suite xxxxxxx
Denver, Colorado 80202
[ALWAYS SENT TO A MAN OR WOMAN }
[EXAMPLE ONE }
[DECLARATION OF YOU , YOUR AUTHORITY AND BEING OF SOUND MIND AND BODY }

WITH DUE STANDING, AUTHORITY, and AUTHORIZATION, without prejudice, public policy, UCC 1-308, the undersigned does knowingly, willingly, and intentionally make and give this Affidavit of Truth, with full personal liability, duly secured by oath and bond (SEE ATTACHED: Courtesy Notice) , as a matter of record, public policy UCC 1-201(31), duly entered into Law Ordinance, inclusive of Universal Law Ordinance, notice by action of due entry into International Law Ordinance, notice by public registration, UILO UCC Doc. No. 2012049126, with additional notice duly made and given, duly verified, reconfirmed and ratified as duly accepted and guarded, preserved and protected by Universal Trust, under the trust of creation, duly established by creation at creation, unrebutted, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA, PRETEREA, unrebutted, under governing law, common law remedy thereunder guaranteed, public policy, UCC 1-305, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA PRETEREA, unrebutted, restated and incorporated here by reference as if set forth in full, knowingly, willingly and intentionally entered into Universal Law Ordinance, notice by action, under the laws of creation, December 25th, in the year of our creator, Two Thousand and Twelve, as the creator lives, the foregoing is true and correct and One ______________ ___________ of the family ____________________ are competent to say so:

[EXAMPLE TWO}
With the propose and intent of establishing a public record One ______________ ___________ of the family ____________________ now comes, over the age of majority, being of sound mind and body consisting of flesh and bone wherein the blood doth flow under pain and penalty of bearing false witness before YHVH and man, depose with firsthand knowledge, with the best information available, attests with understanding with this; Affidavit of Truth, is submitted as follows:

I. PARTIES
[IDENTIFY ALL PARTIES}

Holder of Superior Title: marc harris xxxxxxxx (hereinafter; One)
Name of the Borrower: Gregory L. & Jeri xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ((hereinafter; Borrower)
Name on the Note/Deed: Gregory L. & Jeri xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Property Address: xxxxxx Juniper Road Colorado Springs,
El Paso County, Colorado (hereinafter; Property)

Notice: All averments are made with the best information and knowledge of the One as true and must be timely objected to point by point and; proved untrue; by the proper party; prior to adjudication of any court action; by written submission and; hearing of the instant matter or; are presumed true.
[ADDITIONAL DECLARATION AND DEMAND FOR RESPONSE}

II. AVERMENTS
[STATEMENTS OF FACT, INFORMATION, LAW, OR ANY COMMON KNOWLEDGE }

One has firsthand knowledge and believes that:

[EXAMPLE OF NEGATIVE AVERMENT}
One is not in receipt of any admissible evidence that _______________________________ and One believes that none exists.
[EXAMPLE OF POSITIVE AVERMENT}
One is in receipt of admissible evidence that _______________________________ and One believes that no rebuttal evidence or testimony exists.
[EXAMPLE OF STATEMENT OF FACT}
One has first hand knowledge that _______________________________.

III. DIRECTIVES
[TELL THE RESPONDENT WHAT YOU WANT THEM T DO }

[OPPT ADDED STATEMENTS]
YOU MUST STOP ALL INFRINGEMENT OF LIBERTY INSTANTLY! Should Respondent cease and desist in any and all damaging actions against Proponent, actions brought against Respondent’s assets shall be averted.

A lack of response by Affidavit, point by point, within twenty-one days, on your part means a fault, UCC 1-201(16) (or international and “STATE OF. . .” equivalent) exists, relating fraud through material misrepresentation which vitiate all forms, contracts, agreements etc., expressed or implied, from the beginning, UCC 1-103 (or international and “STATE OF. . .” equivalent). Your presentments are fraudulent and unconscionable UCC 1-303 (or international and “STATE OF. . .” equivalent) and are discharged, UCC 3-603 (or international and “STATE OF. . .” equivalent) without resort to a commercial tribunal. The State of Colorado is a corporation and The United States is a corporation and FEDERAL RESERVE BANK is a corporation and there is NO IMMUNITY for anybody when they deal in commercial paper.
WITH EXPLICIT RESERVATION OF ALL RIGHTS WITHOUT PREJUDICE UCC 1-308 (or international and “STATE OF. . .” equivalent): A FACSIMILE OR DIGITAL COPY OF THIS ORIGINALLY EXECUTED WRITTEN NOTICE OF RIGHT OF AUTHORITY AND DEMAND OF FORECLOSURE BY AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH SHALL BE LEGALLY BINDING AS AN ORIGINAL AND IT IS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
[STATEMENT OF TRUTH OF ABOVE TESTIMONY}
I affirm under penalty of perjury with fear of my Creator that the foregoing is true and correct Done and Effective this fourth day of the third month of the year two thousand thirteen, All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice UCC 1-308, RCW 62.A.1-207, all “STATE OF . . .” and international codes and equivalents (“UCC 1-308”):

Take due notice and be governed accordingly.
Further Affiant Saith Not.
Executed “without the United States,”
by;

[given name and if you choose family name, seal = thumb print}

by:______________ seal____________________
BE'ing: ________ _________ Restricted Signature, Private Use Only.
Reserving All Inherent Liberties Waiving None
Pledging Naught Nunc-Pro-Tunc
[RESTRICTION OF SIGNATURE AND STATUS}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Colorado Springs, Colorado xxxxx0
Telephonic: (719) xxxxxxxxxxx
e-mail: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
[MAILING ADDRESS / NOT YOUR HOME}

WITNESSES
Freely given in Witness to given name of the family name, making a mark, this date March 4th, 2013 by:

___________________________________ _____________________________
Witness: signed manual as BE'ing in Fact Witness: signed manual as BE'ing in Fact
Witness Name: ________________________ Witness Name: ____________________

[MUST HAVE TWO WITNESSES OR JURAT NO NEED FOR BOTH -
FOR OPPT USE WITNESS OF MAN/WOMAN WITH SEAL}

JURAT
STATE OF COLORADO )
COUNTY OF EL PASO )

Subscribed and sworn to (or affirmed) before me, ________________________, Notary Public on this Eighteenth day of January, 2012, by One marc harris xxxxxxxx, proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the One who appeared before me.

_______________________________ (seal)
NOTARY PUBLIC

My Commission expires:__________________

CERTIFICATE OF MAILING

I hereby certify that the above foregoing Affidavit of Understanding - Real Property was mailed postage pre-paid by placing the same in a stamped envelope and placed in the United States mail, to the Defendants Attorney of record to:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Attorney for Defendants
LOWE, FELL & SKOGG, LLC
370 Seventeenth Street, Suite 4900
Denver, Colorado xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Certified Mail Number
Mailed this date; January 18th, 2012.

By:_____________________________

Print Name:_____________________________________

Bereagun

View user profile http://www.manNotPERSON.org

Back to top Go down