OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California

5 posters

Go down

California Empty California

Post  smokie Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:07 am

I'm just implementing this UCC process here in Orange County CA. I have a sale date of 2/27,
so I'm trying to get proactive. I've filed my UCC with the state, and sent out copies of my Declation and Commercial Bill, just looking for the next step. Not sure if I should file a complaint with the court, or sheriff. there currently is no legal action pending...any advise would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Smokie

smokie

Back to top Go down

California Empty Topic Moved to California

Post  Admin Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:30 am

smokie wrote:I'm just implementing this UCC process here in Orange County CA. I have a sale date of 2/27,
so I'm trying to get proactive. I've filed my UCC with the state, and sent out copies of my Declation and Commercial Bill, just looking for the next step. Not sure if I should file a complaint with the court, or sheriff. there currently is no legal action pending...any advise would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Smokie

Hi. I have created a new forum for California. Moved the topic in that forum to track it better and generate responses.

Admin

Admin
Admin

https://opptcourtcases.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

California Empty Good luck!

Post  suzyAZ Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:05 am

Wish you the best, keep writing and let us know how it goes!

suzyAZ

Back to top Go down

California Empty "Notice" your local constabulary

Post  bhaz2 Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:09 pm

smokie wrote:I'm just implementing this UCC process here in Orange County CA. I have a sale date of 2/27,

Thanks,

Smokie

Be sure to send out the Courtesy Notice to ALL Sheriff (the top man) Depts within your area, plus ALL Police Dept Chiefs including the surrounding counties and towns!!

It might also be a good idea to send the CN to ALL the judges in the county of your property. That way, they will think twice before becoming involved with the theft of your private property!!

Also, send the CN to ALL the attorneys at the Law Firm, who is initiating the foreclosure sale!

At the sale, be present and bring a RED FOLDER, and when your property is called out, be sure to loudly proclaim, "Anyone who buys this property also buys into the legal battle we are in with the bank and Mortgage Servicer, over fraud, and when we win, you will NOT be able to get your money back that this courthouse is attempting to mislead you into believing you will have a superior Title to our Title"

Hope this helps!
peace and love!
brian

bhaz2

Back to top Go down

California Empty Re: California

Post  Marbolot Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:36 pm

bhaz2 wrote:Be sure to send out the Courtesy Notice to ALL Sheriff (the top man) Depts within your area, plus ALL Police Dept Chiefs including the surrounding counties and towns!!

It might also be a good idea to send the CN to ALL the judges in the county of your property. That way, they will think twice before becoming involved with the theft of your private property!!
The Courtesy Notice is only appropriate for human beings who interact (communicate) directly with you. Keep in mind that as a result of all governments and corporations having been foreclosed, there are no "top men" or "chiefs" anymore. Those were artifacts of the corporate legal fiction that has been un-done by the OPPT UCC filings.

A judge would only receive a Courtesy Notice if s/he communicated directly with you.

Please read the Courtesy Notice instructions and listen to the Hales, Bartle & Bartle audio "lesson" carefully before considering to send a Courtesy Notice. The latest Courtesy Notice template, instructions and audio lesson are available on Kauilapele's blog here: http://tinyurl.com/bzd5q4e

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

California Empty possible response

Post  smokie Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:38 pm

well they just moved my sale date from 2/27 to 3/27. I had already filed my UCC with the state, and sent out 3 copies of my Declaration and Commerical Bill prior to getting any info on the courtesy notice. It looks like it bought me some time at least. I was planning on taking a courtesy notice to the sale, and giving it to who ever was conducting the auction. Thanks for everyones input. will keep you posted

smokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Hi, smokie! Nice to see you're still alive!

Hey, in case it might someday be of use to you, I posted some links to some listings of Orange County employees here:

Orange County government employee listing

Orange County Sheriff's department employees

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down