Notice of Sale - foreclosure

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Notice of Sale - foreclosure

Post  smokie on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:02 am

I just received a Notice of Sale scheduled for 2/27/13 in Orange County CA. there is not a pending court action, but I have disputed this for 3 years with an administrative process. I also just sent everyone involved a Declaration and Commercial Bill using the OPPT templates. I'm just not sure where to go from here...I just listened to a call with Heather and an attorney on what to file regarding his court case, not sure if thats applicable to me. Not sure If I need to start a court case or file a complaint, or just approach the local Sheriff with some of the documents they mentioned. Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

smokie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Notice of Sale - foreclosure

Post  cptn_fantastic on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:29 pm

They have mentioned another courtesy notice is coming very soon which deals more with cases already in progress. Hopefully that, and the associated instructions, will be of use.
I wish I could offer more...
Kind Regards,
Ron.

cptn_fantastic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Foreclosure and other actions defense

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 am

1. Question the authority of the court as a corporation and instrumentality of the state also a corporation and so on up the line.
2. Demand the evidence of a contract for the bank to take you signature without permission.
3. Demand the bank produce an affidavit under Penalty of Perjury by an office that the bank is in full compliance with all rules, regulation and policy of the banking authorities and state as well as federal oversight.
4. Find forms in your state which the bank had to comply with and demand that the bank show you that they have filed and attested to the truth of each form and to bring evidence of same into court.
5. Do the same for the banks liar -Attorney and the court and any administrative body.
6. Demand evidence the bank has exhausted administrative remedy prior to taking you to court.
7. Rebut all presumption you are an officer or employee of the state and demand the bank and court prove subject matter jurisdiction over you and the contract the court has which makes you liable to the stature, codes and policy of the state.
8. Demand the bank give you a True Bill
9. Demand the bank prove Chain of Title.
10. Demand the bank paid all tax obligations
11. Demand the bank give a copy of the CUSIP application for securitization.
12. Demand the bank give you the security (your Promissory Note) CUSIP Number.
13. Demand the bank give you Evidence they are not operation under the US Bankruptcy of 1933.
14. Demand the bank give you Evidence they are not operation under the National Emergency of 1861 as well as the Liber Coder Article 100 Military Code Of Justice
15. Demand the bank give you Evidence they are not operation under the Federal Reserve Act 1913 and that you are a Branch of the FED and you are legally able to use Federal Reserve Notes in commerce (Your not).
16. Demand the bank give you Evidence you are a Person (Corporation, Individual under US Congress) and not a Man or BEing of flesh and blood and immune from corporation policy and law.
17. Introduce a counterclaim that the corporation of the bank (because it is part of the Slave System central bank and IMF *were taxes on every transaction goes) has been foreclosed on and the banks assets are yours as the Holder in Due Course up to 500,000,000 in silver dollars. the bank could not possibly take your home as the security of the OPPT includes your home. This is evidenced by the UCC filings of the OPPT and the bank is an agent of the IMF.

That's a start.

Bereagun

View user profile http://www.manNotPERSON.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 am

smokie wrote:I just received a Notice of Sale scheduled for 2/27/13 in Orange County CA.
Here's my suggestion. Find out where the Notice of Sale came from. Then do some investigative work to find out the names of the people who sit in that office. Send a Courtesy Notice to each one of those individuals referencing the Notice of Sale you just received.

If you'd like some help ferreting out some names, give us more details about what's on the Notice of Sale that might give us a clue about what office it came from.

Marbolot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Courtesy Notice is a great tool.

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:59 am

The Courtesy Notice is a great tool. It includes a fee schedule and demand. It is an offer to contract by the actions of the state upon you. It will set up a claim for the future. You will not be in your house and will have to come from behind to get remedy but you can follow the UCC process and get a perfected security.

Because you have possession of your house you must challenge the presumption of the court that they have subject matter jurisdiction and you are a Slave System man and not Free.
Remember the state, banks, police, sheriff, and are all actors under color of law as corporations coming against a BEing of flesh and blood under the Creator.

In any action:
1. The first challenge must be to the Character of the Parties
2. Second the Jurisdiction of the court. Subject Matter and In Persona
3. Then the Venue or place. (The Presumption is you are "In this State" a state of the United States District of Columbia which is a corporation on in your "state" which is a fiction and an instrument of the corporation IMF, UN, World Bank ect..)
4. Next Law used in the Action. In all cases not defined the court will be "In Rem" which is Admiralty Maritime Military law. Here presumption that the Creditor is right and you have to overcome their claim is paramount. You must object to the bank being the creditor. You are the Creditor and the Holder in Due Course as a being under the OPPT.
5. Last is fact. If you do not question Character, Jurisdiction, Venue, Law and Creditor you waive your rights and all you have is fact and the bank and state will ALWAYS lie to get you to submit.
6. Remember our greatest tool id an un-rebutted affidavit of truth submitted as an admission of evidence. Use negative averments with stand as fact unless rebutted.

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 pm

I just noticed that smokie posted her/his request for help 14 days ago. Sadly, s/he is probably too busy packing to be checking back here for last ditch help. Crying or Very sad

Marbolot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:38 pm

As more people come to this site it will be more useful. I am developing documents to post.

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 pm

That's great, Bereagun. Try to make it dummy proof. Most of us don't have the kind of exposure to UCC that you do!

((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅((>

Marbolot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:53 pm

I have the Teachers edition to the UCC. Have to find it and give a class. It's not that hard once you get the principals of Damage and Claim, Presentment, Notice, Grace, Default, Security, Opportunity to Cure, Attaching Collateral, Perfecting the Security, Registering, Foreclosing, Enforcement and Collection. This is the basis more or less of the OPPT action or any action in Common Law by UCC procedures.

If anyone has questions or needs help I do this full time. Donations are appreciated but not necessary if it benefits the efforts of all BEings.

Write me at:
opptcongress@gmail.com

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamwalker on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:43 pm

wow this is a lot of great information and much of it is so over my head. i mean i know i can learn it if i could better understand it...my left brain's got to open up!! scratch

I've stopped paying the note on the house and am preparing for what's headed my way so all this information is greatly appreciated. i've been gathering so much information on all this the past few weeks yet there's no way i feel comfortable actually using it in court...its that comfort level of KNOWING it rather than WINGING it.
There's a few people who KNOW and are sitting in jail...seems they've hit a nerve and admittedly court freaks me out Rolling Eyes

Bereagun what in your opinion would be the best approach for me to take at this point? I haven't received anything from the bank yet cause i've only missed the one payment.

It's all so absurd and rediculous to me. I KNOW who I BE so they can go BE who they BE and let the rest of us who don't want to play in their game alone!! Arrrgggg! Mad

It's really comforting knowing there are people who care... who are willing to help. From the bottom of my heart i thank YOU. I love you

dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 pm

I am working on a process to incorporate OPPT into the Creditor/Debtor Relief process.
Here is what everyone needs to do to fight Debt actions:
1. This is a war with many battles. Each Battle will decide the tactics you need to use to move forward to victory. If you are not willing to fight many battles until the war is won. Don't go to war.
2. If you hire an Attorney you will lose the war even though you may win several battles. The Lawyer/Attorney is an officer of the court and a BAR member who takes an oath to uphold the Powers that Were at all cost or they will be disbarred. You can have help and even someone to go into court with you but you are fully liable. There are ways to offset some commercial liability but you are ultimately responsible for your own actions, even if you give Power of Attorney to a Lawyer. That's why Attorneys don't go to jail or pay the bill if they lose the case, the client does.
3. Your status as a BEing, man or woman of flesh and blood does flow or Freeman gives you both positive and negative powers. Positive as you are in Honor of the Creator. Negative as the Powers that Were are Satanists and cannot stand the power of Truth and Love. You will need your full affirmation as a Child of the Creator to withstand the force you will face in the War which is really a war for your Soul. One when you do make a commitment to, your fortitude will help you win or loses each battle and the war.
4. Preparation, Preparation, Preparation. Each battle you need to prepare for as if it is live or death of the Action at hand. The good thing is if you focus you efforts the paperwork will build your case and your opponent will concede before going to court. You win the battle in the paperwork you submit. The court will only see what has been submitted in the proper procedure and the best evidence will prevail.
5. When you do go to court you must do two things. Never give your birth name (if defending a prosecution of yourself especially if it involves jail time) and second, only ask questions. This is not a conversation with a friend. This is a battlefield and all the actors even if they look and sound friendly are not. This goes for your attorney too.
6. Question every statement made by every actor to make sure :
a. They have authority to hold office, make decisions for you, are in compliance with all rules and policies and have followed all procedures with proof in evidence.
b. All of your affidavits have been either answered by affidavit or a default sent.
c. You advisory and you have exhausted administrative remedy.
d. Your advisory has the authority to provide remedy if you prevail.
7. Gather all your evidence, papers, correspondence, record and anything you have which pertains to the case and:
a. Keep all originals for yourself as exhibits, only work with copies.
b. Copy everything, file, label, organize and have and extra copy of everything.
c. Scan and put into electronic form everything. PDF is preferred. Professionalism counts. You can get local rules of format and policy for each court.
d. Everything should be filed from oldest date to newest and be indexed into a schedule which will be an index of each record in the file. This is so you don't loose anything and can produce the record effectively.
8. Write your story. Once you have a file as above make a factual story which becomes you Affidavit of Truth and your testimony. After all the fact are told in a chronological order add the narrative in your own words including how you felt, emotions, how it affected your family and any thoughts , conjecture or feeling which are related.
9. Prepare questions for the opponent in affidavit negative averment form. For Example:
" The Affiant is not in possession of any evidence and believes that none exist that the corporations UNITED STATES, UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE exists, and therefore the Affiant denies their existence, and; "

More to come. It's a good start.

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Just received a new doc. Please request if needed

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Questions to ask in a Foreclosure action.

Please request Admissions Doc by email
opptcongress@gmail.com

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:55 am

Bereagun, how has what you do in the area of UCC filings, notices, demands, etc., and helping people in foreclosure situations changed since the OPPT announcement of the foreclosure of all corporations in the world? Do you have less work to do now, or are you of the opinion that people must continue the "fight" from the "bottom" in the same manner, and with all of the same paperwork, as has been done by UCC experts like yourself for the past couple of decades prior to the OPPT announcement? Why isn't the Courtesy Notice enough?

Let's use the metaphor of a car in motion at high speed and the engine stops. The car still keeps going on momentum alone, but when it will eventually come to a stop. Are you suggesting individual UCC business-as-usual in order to slow the car down for the individuals who might still be harmed by the moving car (e.g., passengers, pedestrians), but individuals who are not in imminent danger need only stay out of the way and just wait until it comes to a stop before stepping out into the street again? Do you believe that the car's engine has stopped, or do you think there's a chance it will restart itself?

Marbolot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Form of government and the transition from the Slave System

Post  Bereagun on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:21 am

For the last four thousand years a Slave System has been in play. Kings, Monarchies, Dictators and Rulers have come and gone but a Babylonian set of Families have perfected a Control System through Wars, Religion, Banking and Brute Force upon the people. The commercial component mainly started in Rome around the 12th century and culminated in the One World Order in 1948 in the formation of the United Nations, the last piece of the puzzle (Vatican id the Executive Branch, UN is Legislative, Treasury id the Bank of London and the Enforcement and Controller the US Government). At this time the Law of Merchants (UCC) is the Law of the World. Everything is by contract, trusts, corporations and a credit/debt system driven by a technocracy (ruler by technology and information). We The People are taking advantage of a small window of time in the planned culmination of power consolidation of the ruling families (Powers that Were) when the transition from the Age of Industry to the Age of Digital Technology happened (1960 to present). In every age the people have fought the shackles of enslavement and this one is no different. The only difference is we have a double edge sword available to us to use in the fight, Technology, The same computer that connects us is used to control us. We can email, send pictures, talk and move images/words faster than ever before but at the same time, we are compartmentalized and driven into personal isolation losing the human connection of community and family. Balance in Nature (Creation) is the most powerful force and it is the one force the Powers that Were think they can control. In the fight to be Free, more information is coming faster and faster to those Woken Up from the Slave System dream state.

I'm my studies (20 Years), the technology of how the Slave System works has been exposed even more to where the Powers that Were can not hide from the People. The short version comes down to this:
1. Your commercial title sets the authority of the action and your remedy
2. Every party must have "clean hands" as truth is law and fraud is punishable
3. Notice and Grace is the process for relief but must be enforceable
4. No man is an island, a community is force, money is a fulcrum of power
5. A tipping point must be reached to give momentum to any action for remedy
6. Use their own rules to entrap then into compliance with honorable actions.
7. When a tyrant resorts to pure brute force you have won all but the last battle
8. The only things important in this world is the Creator and Family

What the OPPT does is gives a solid commercial presentment of your title as One of the People or BEing to the commercial corporation of your superior authority. How you use it is to declare through oath and affirmation to the One Creator your Faith and Honor as you can only serve one master at any time. Then, take back your commercial strawman/person and withdraw from the Slave System collapsing the unclean trusts/contracts.

Now that the Powers that Were are noticed, we the People must join in community to force compliance using their rules of Notice and Grace in Honor. So far the best weapon is to use the fact that they are 99% out of compliance of their rules.Understand the rules they play by and force compliance by bringing their personal actions to light and let them eat out each others substance.

Always remember they are corporations for profit. All governments are corporations for profit run by individual corporations for profit (Persons) and each one is working to avoid liability for their actions. Like musical chairs they want a seat when the music stops.
Your authority is the Creator. You are the Master of your Mind, Body and Soul (trinity). You take full liability of your actions which is what makes you superior to all lesser liability persons in commerce. The OPPT is your surety bond for your actions of full responsibility and you are the Authority to enforce "Clean Hands" and a cessation of the Slave System Technocracy. As long as you have faith in the Creator you have "standing to act" (Holder in Due Course) and the process is the same as theirs, Notice and Grace (UCC Law). The more of the Creators Love (emanation of energy to displace dishonor) used (the People becoming a transmitting utility) the momentum of the Cure (Dissolution of the Slave System) will reach a tipping point which will enforce the Order (the directive of the People) to dismantle the Slave System.

We are at a point where the focus at the top of the Slave System Powers that Were have been Noticed and are in Dishonor. Only the People as BEings can enforce the Order. Have faith, we are not playing the game of musical chairs we are the Music.

More to come. It's a good start.

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 am

So, it sounds like you don't believe the corporations of the world have in fact been foreclosed and are now non-entities. It sounds like you feel we still need to "fight" them, which means you believe they still exist.

Marbolot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top