Notice of Sale - foreclosure

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Notice of Sale - foreclosure

Post  smokie on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:02 pm

I just received a Notice of Sale scheduled for 2/27/13 in Orange County CA. there is not a pending court action, but I have disputed this for 3 years with an administrative process. I also just sent everyone involved a Declaration and Commercial Bill using the OPPT templates. I'm just not sure where to go from here...I just listened to a call with Heather and an attorney on what to file regarding his court case, not sure if thats applicable to me. Not sure If I need to start a court case or file a complaint, or just approach the local Sheriff with some of the documents they mentioned. Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

smokie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Notice of Sale - foreclosure

Post  cptn_fantastic on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:29 am

They have mentioned another courtesy notice is coming very soon which deals more with cases already in progress. Hopefully that, and the associated instructions, will be of use.
I wish I could offer more...
Kind Regards,
Ron.

cptn_fantastic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeleteDelete

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:19 am

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:38 am

smokie wrote:I just received a Notice of Sale scheduled for 2/27/13 in Orange County CA.
Here's my suggestion. Find out where the Notice of Sale came from. Then do some investigative work to find out the names of the people who sit in that office. Send a Courtesy Notice to each one of those individuals referencing the Notice of Sale you just received.

If you'd like some help ferreting out some names, give us more details about what's on the Notice of Sale that might give us a clue about what office it came from.

Marbolot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeleteDelete

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:59 am

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:22 am

I just noticed that smokie posted her/his request for help 14 days ago. Sadly, s/he is probably too busy packing to be checking back here for last ditch help. Crying or Very sad

Marbolot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeleteDelete

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:38 am

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:46 am

That's great, Bereagun. Try to make it dummy proof. Most of us don't have the kind of exposure to UCC that you do!

((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅((>

Marbolot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeleteDelete

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:53 am

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamwalker on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 am

wow this is a lot of great information and much of it is so over my head. i mean i know i can learn it if i could better understand it...my left brain's got to open up!! scratch

I've stopped paying the note on the house and am preparing for what's headed my way so all this information is greatly appreciated. i've been gathering so much information on all this the past few weeks yet there's no way i feel comfortable actually using it in court...its that comfort level of KNOWING it rather than WINGING it.
There's a few people who KNOW and are sitting in jail...seems they've hit a nerve and admittedly court freaks me out Rolling Eyes

Bereagun what in your opinion would be the best approach for me to take at this point? I haven't received anything from the bank yet cause i've only missed the one payment.

It's all so absurd and rediculous to me. I KNOW who I BE so they can go BE who they BE and let the rest of us who don't want to play in their game alone!! Arrrgggg! Mad

It's really comforting knowing there are people who care... who are willing to help. From the bottom of my heart i thank YOU. I love you

dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeleteDelete

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:33 am

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeleteDelete

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:38 am

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Bereagun, how has what you do in the area of UCC filings, notices, demands, etc., and helping people in foreclosure situations changed since the OPPT announcement of the foreclosure of all corporations in the world? Do you have less work to do now, or are you of the opinion that people must continue the "fight" from the "bottom" in the same manner, and with all of the same paperwork, as has been done by UCC experts like yourself for the past couple of decades prior to the OPPT announcement? Why isn't the Courtesy Notice enough?

Let's use the metaphor of a car in motion at high speed and the engine stops. The car still keeps going on momentum alone, but when it will eventually come to a stop. Are you suggesting individual UCC business-as-usual in order to slow the car down for the individuals who might still be harmed by the moving car (e.g., passengers, pedestrians), but individuals who are not in imminent danger need only stay out of the way and just wait until it comes to a stop before stepping out into the street again? Do you believe that the car's engine has stopped, or do you think there's a chance it will restart itself?

Marbolot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeleteDelete

Post  Bereagun on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:21 pm

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marbolot on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:52 pm

So, it sounds like you don't believe the corporations of the world have in fact been foreclosed and are now non-entities. It sounds like you feel we still need to "fight" them, which means you believe they still exist.

Marbolot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top