OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice to Cease & Desist prohibition of cannabis

Go down

Notice to Cease & Desist prohibition of cannabis Empty Notice to Cease & Desist prohibition of cannabis

Post  greendreams Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Hello everyone! This is my first post here at the forum. A while ago, I composed an open cease and desist letter, addressed to any and all members of legislative assemblies, informing them that they should repeal all statutes criminalizing cannabis usage, or else become personally liable for the suffering of the people they persecute. I haven't sent it out yet, for two reasons: 1) I'm not a lawyer so the language isn't quite perfect legalese, and 2) I don't have the funds to send all that certified mail. I'll post the letter here, and anyone with a formal training in lawyerism can clean up the language and make it sound official. Also, anyone who wants to send it out to their own legislators, feel free to do so. I'm hoping to crowdsource it and get it delivered to every council and assembly person in America! (one can dream, right? Smile

Here's the letter:

Dear Mr./Mrs. [name of public official]
The purpose of this letter is to inform you of possible legal action that may be initiated against you. This is not a “constituent issue” letter. You are advised to read fully, and to carefully consider, the information contained herein.
WHEREAS: The unprovoked assault of a peaceful person is universally recognized as a crime by all decent human beings;
WHEREAS: The battery, abduction, trafficking, and bondage of innocent persons is universally recognized as heinous criminal activity by all decent human beings;
WHEREAS: The commission of such acts in large number, against whole populations or segments of a population, in a systematic manner, is universally recognized as a “crime against humanity”;
WHEREAS: It has been established in Law by the Nuremberg Trials of 1946 and subsequent Principles that no legislation, nor executive order, nor public opinion, nor any legal system or legal status can ever excuse, nor mitigate, the criminality of such heinous acts;
WHEREAS: It has also been established in Law by the Nuremberg Trials of 1946 and subsequent Principles that members of a government that performs such acts, including members of the legislative assembly of said government who execute, preside over, and/or show complicity in such crimes, are considered culpable in those crimes, and may be prosecuted under international law;
WHEREAS: The government of the State of Maryland has committed, and continues to commit crimes against humanity in the form of assault, battery, abduction, trafficking, and bondage of innocent human beings who make use of the sacred herbs cannabis sativa and cannabis indica pursuant to the unlawful sections of the Annotated Code of Maryland, Article…Section…;
WHEREAS: You, as a member of the legislative assembly of said State, are invested with the official capacity to repeal the unlawful legislation that mandates these heinous crimes;
And WHEREAS: You have completed an entire legislative session without any motion to repeal the aforementioned unlawful legislation;
It is therefore established in Law that you, [insert name of assembly member], may be complicit in crimes against humanity, as well liable in civil court for the persecution and suffering of all persons who are unlawfully molested and victimized pursuant to said legislation.
You are hereby ordered to cease and desist from all activities related to the persecution of innocent persons who grow, use, possess, trade, and consume the sacred herbs cannabis sativa and cannabis indica. You have ninety (90) days from the certified receipt of this letter to perform one of the following actions:
Either:
a) 1) Repeal and nullify all legislation that authorizes the assault, battery, abduction, trafficking, and bondage of innocent human beings in the State of Maryland, including but not limited to [insert code numbers], and to restore Liberty to all persons who are currently held in bondage for issues relating to these herbs and who have not been convicted of any other offense;
or:
b) Resign your office.
Should you perform neither of the above actions by the ninetieth day after the certified receipt of this letter, you will assume full liability for the financial loss, emotional suffering, defamation, physical injury, death, and ruined lives of all people within the State of Maryland who have been persecuted in the name of the indecent and criminal government actions over which you preside, and action will be initiated against you in civil court to recover damages on behalf of the afflicted parties. Additionally, you may be indicted in international court for crimes against humanity, for your role in the assault, battery, abduction, trafficking, and bondage of said persons.
Doubtlessly you understand the gravity of this issue, both for yourself, and for all of the people who have been affected by your actions and/or omissions. Govern yourself accordingly.
Very truly,
Daniel Greene
Advocate for Cannabis Users of America
P.O. Box....

greendreams

Back to top Go down