OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice/Information Needed!

Go down

Advice/Information Needed! Empty Advice/Information Needed!

Post  DrummerBoyFL Fri May 24, 2013 1:08 pm

I've got it filled out, but am considering all possible implications of sending this judge a Courtesy Notice in response to his rubber-stamped, not signed "ORDER DENYING MOTION TO DISMISS." I have a new Courtesy Notice going out to Ivan D. Ivanov of the alleged; Ronald R. Wolfe & Associates law firm of Tampa, FL as well as two invoices going to his employers, Ronald R. Wolfe and Matthew Wolf for violating the terms of the Courtesy Notices they both received over a month ago, prior to the ruling on the MOTION TO DISMISS that was filed by my attorney. Usually, they would sign/send me and everyone else on the roster, the next document copies themselves. They did not do that this time and used Mr. Ivanov instead, as the point of contact stating that copies were sent to his attention at their office. It's such a joke. The copy I received had NO signatures of any kind on it. A red stamp stating "TRUE COPY" and the date and a printed, stamped name of the judge with his title as, "Circuit Judge." If it's a "TRUE COPY," then where is his signature? Last I checked, rubber stamps were not signatures. If that's the case, I will be introducing my very own rubber stamp replacement signature in the near future. So what say you my free friends?! Clearly someone must have sent a notice to a judge of some sort, somewhere in this world. Aside from Heather's own story that is. Are there any OPPT-volunteer attorneys out there, who are willing to stand up to these people on my behalf, along with me?! Any thoughts are very appreciated. Much love to the OPPT and those who are focusing on this paradigm shift! cheers farao

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down

Advice/Information Needed! Empty Anybody out there?!

Post  DrummerBoyFL Sun May 26, 2013 12:15 am

You mean nobody has had any success with Courtesy Notices and judges?! I'd rather not be the guinea pig... I'll have to think about this.

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down