Speed camera

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Speed camera

Post  wolfriver on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:43 am

Gday all.
Is it possible to send a courtesy notice for a 'camera detected offence'?
If so, whose name do I use as the respondent?
'Offence' was in Queensland, Australia.
Thank you.


Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum