OPPT Procedure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPPT Procedure

Post  Bereagun on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:09 am

I have spent some time (still unfinished) on the process and procedure for use of the OPPT idea. I have been incorporating the CN into my current process and I'm looking to make this a lot more streamline and very easy to use. So far on this forum I have not seen this topic of postings. If there is interest in forming a study group let me know or I will just continue to look for help elsewhere. Please if you know researchers, common law counsel or other knowledgeable men and women please pass this message along. Thanks
Bereagun

Bereagun

View user profile http://www.manNotPERSON.org

Back to top Go down

OPPT Procedure

Post  snowmtngal on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 am

Hi, what have you found in the way of resources for direction with how to proceed with stopping payment of your mortgage.

With love and grattitude,

Debbie

snowmtngal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OPPT Congress Talkshoe call

Post  Bereagun on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:45 am

You have been invited by Marc Harris to join a live Community Call.
OPPT CONGRESS Community Call (Join in)
Host: Marc Harris - opptcongress@gmail.com
Episode: EPISODE4 - OPPT CONGRESS Community Call
Seveerl documents have been developed as well as understanding the process of incorporation of the OPPT into the presentments. Please call in and if you can't, listen in after. All documents are available by email to OPPTCongress@gmail.com
Call ID: 126841

Personal Message from the Host:
Please join me to discuss The Courtesy Notice and implementation of same. I have an updated version which is editable in Word and includes several new features. This session will cover key issues and get input from all as to how we can use the tools graced upon the One People. If you have trouble finding the OPPT documents of the4 new version please email OPPTCongress@Gmail,com and request the download. Thanks and hope to hear your voice. Please invite everyone to the call.

Scheduled Time:

Date: Tue, March 19, 2013
Time: 09:00 PM EDT

How to participate:

Call in:

Dial: (724) 444-7444
Enter: 126841 # (Call ID)
Enter: 1 # or your PIN

Join from your computer:

Click here to join the call or just listen along
(Optional) Become a TalkShoe member

Facebook user? You can join this Call directly through the TalkShoe Community Calling Facebook application.

Listen to the Recording:
If you missed this event or want to hear previous recorded episodes click here.

Bereagun

View user profile http://www.manNotPERSON.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum