Courtesy Notice and reply from Ken Bartle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Bereagun on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:07 pm

I copied my version of the OPPT CN to Ken Bartle and this is my response to his. I submit this in open transparency and love. His message is attached in its entirety below my response and additional comments. As always your thoughts and help is always appreciated.

Ken,
Thank you for your response. I will do as you suggest and do a complete reevaluation. In this time of transition the enforcement of the OPPT will take perseverance and resolve in the education of the BE'ings who are waking up to the new reality. This includes the people in harms way now. The Powers that Were are not just going to lay down their mantel of authority until the masses are at the tipping point. I can agree with you to keep the CN pure and use other means (documents) for specific actions. Why then is there a fee schedule at all in the CN and where is the enforcement of same? Aren't you doing the same as I am without the added enforcement language. If the CN is to be a true Notice of BE'ing, why not remove the Fee schedule and add a supplementary presentation for transgression against the OPPT? Either way you are using UCC to enforce the will of the People just as you used the UCC to claim the foreclosure of the Powers that Were.
The process as I see it is:
1. Notice of the Perfected Security UCC and OPPT to all
2. Invitation to claim the membership waiting for acceptance
3. Declaration of self determination - Oath to the Creator : You can Only serve One Master
4. Bonding of body to the Creator- Surety using the assets of foreclosure as collateral
5. Fee Schedule with Terms and Conditions for Acceptance, Default and Asset Seizure
6. Demand to stop Slave Systems activity and warning if continued of harm to BE'ings

I will look at improving my version and I would hope you and others would join me in making this instrument and others to enforce the Foreclosure. Using the UCC and Common Law is the key to self governance and otherwise only brute force and anarchy is left. I demand the former over the latter. Bereagun
Additional thoughts:
Interesting to note, the message from Ken is followed by legal disclaimers of limited liability. I feel this is a little hypocritical but makes my point, we are in a transitional world.
I think if I sent a CN to a Foreclosure Judge and told him this is all I need to enforce the unnecessary position of the foreclosed Banks action, I would soon be on the street.
The Declaration of Independence of 1776 (Foundational Document of the OPPT and its organizations name sake) was not a suggestion.

The above is in reply to Ken's message below.

Hi Mark
A quick scan of your document sent shivers up my spine "as to corrections, additions and improvements"
I most definitely would suggest you re-examine your position from the ground up, since it is clear to me that you've not grasped the "idea" of OPPT at all.
World famous novelist/ philosopher Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged - novel) made a very fundamental point many years ago.
She said, "The search for something is proof of its lack".
I see many references in your CN to the now put-to-bed freeman ideas that have been trotted out for years. Your use of such phraseology portends the idea that your free status must be asserted still.
Why Mark?
Isn't that EXACTLY what OPPT just did for you and 7b other people?

Using such phraseology is testament to you searching still = proof of the lack of freedom (as Rand identified)
Thus the wording of your CN invalidates, by its nature, every single thing that OPPT delivered to you. Worse, it re- empowers the foreclosed entities and admits them to be the ultimate authority - CONTRARY to everything the free man movement and OPPT have worked so hard for.
Now you must decide.
Did OPPT foreclose on all the corporate charters or not?
If yes, did this action re-claim your status as being one with your creator.
If yes, must you still fight for your freedom, or simply point to a (UCC) document that proves it?
That is what the CN does. Game over. The free-man movement is now out of business - job done.
BUT, some still want to fight on. They've become so addicted to fighting for freedom they're a bit pissed that there is no wind left in their sails. Their continued fight is now only putting tools in the hands of their corporate opponents ... because they've not understood what Rand told them 50 years back.
I seriously advise you do not use the document you sent me.
I do trust I've explained why, and I thank you very much for asking before you did.
With very best wishes
Ken Bartle
On behalf of the One People Australia team.
GENERAL NOTE:
This email address is for the express purpose of answering questions concerning the OPPT Courtesy Notice. All other matters concerning OPPT, including personal issues to be resolved should be canvassed through other forums or contact forms. Thank you
LEGAL DISCLAIMER - IMPORTANT NOTICE
This email is for informational purposes only and should not be relied on as legal advice. No claims, promises, or guarantees are made about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of any information given in this email.
GENERAL RELEASE AND WAIVER
By utilising this information, you: (i) assume full responsibility for any loss, damage, or liability resulting; and (ii) you release the authors, their contributors, agents, licensees, successors and assigns from any and all known or unknown claims, demands or causes of action that may arise, at any time, out of or relating to your use of any of the information provided herein.

Bereagun

View user profile http://www.manNotPERSON.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:48 pm

New reply:

Thanks Marc for your reply and for taking my thoughts on board.

You wrote ...
I will do as you suggest and do a complete reevaluation. In this time of transition the enforcement of the OPPT will take perseverance and resolve in the education of the BE'ings who are waking up to the new reality. This includes the people in harms way now. The Powers that Were are not just going to lay down their mantel of authority until the masses are at the tipping point. 100% correct Marc and it's a tough road ahead.

Why then is there a fee schedule at all in the CN and where is the enforcement of same?

The fee schedule is an OFFER to contract - not a demand. The CN makes no demands and cannot - else it violates the free will choice of others.

Aren't you doing the same as I am without the added enforcement language.
No, the CN points to the OPPT filings as unrebutted evidence of our restored freedom (formerly stolen). That document says "I am FREE" It does not seek to prove it. That is unrebuttable and has always been - the OPPT filing is a memo that tells the PTW so. Because freedom was and is always our birthright, it's their task to rebut it - not ours to prove it.

If the CN is to be a true Notice of BE'ing, why not remove the Fee schedule and add a supplementary presentation for transgression against the OPPT?

There is no transgression agains the OPPT, because the CN & Fee schedule is individual to individual.

The fee schedule is a deterrent - that's all. Its function is have the harmful action ceased. I know of no invoices being paid but I do know of ceased actions written by individuals named as respondents . (They chose not to contract. Whether they resigned from their corporation is not known - nether does it matter. )

An unfavourable reply (new or continued demand) to a CN is not a transgression agains the OPPT, it is the wilful free-will choice of the respondent to engage your contract. You have a customer, an individual who still believes he/she works for a foreclosed entity, but whom you've advised now acts in full responsibility for his/her actions when you sent the CN.

Failure to pay the invoice has nothing now to do with the foreclosed entity. IT WASN"T SENT TO THEM It was sent to the respondent who is now contractually liable - by their own free-will choice. Observe that in all of this, no freedom had to be proved. Both parties are acting as free individuals. - (the corporate structure is foreclosed)

Either way you are using UCC to enforce the will of the People...

No, the UCC does not enforce the will of the people, else that would have to have been agreed first, all 7b. It un-enforces the will of the corporations and by their free will choice - big difference. The people are free. Freedom is not granted, it just is. Slavery is foreclosed by their free will choice - abolished.

just as you used the UCC to claim the foreclosure of the Powers that Were.

Sort of... The UCC gave the PTW opportunity to rebutt foreclosure which by their free will choice they did not. Game over.

MAXIM OF LAW. " An Unrebutted Affidavit stands as Truth In Commerce". (Commerce = Corporations = UCC is the bible of commerce) Thus the CN can only be served on individuals engaging in commerce.

I hope this aids understanding Marc.

Cheers

Ken Bartle
On behalf of the One People Australia team.
GENERAL NOTE:
This email address is to be closed soon. It has served its purpose. From hundreds of emails received we have prepared a Q & Q sheet posted on the web. PLEASE see that sheet before sending to this address. Thank YOU.

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Re: Courtesy Notice and reply from Ken Bartle

Post  Marbolot on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:49 am

Thank you so much, Marc, for your sharing of all of this in complete transparency. This exchange between you and Ken aids greatly in clarifying the effect of the OPPT's actions and the significance of the OPPT-based Courtesy Notice.

I wish also to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to you and all of your fellow warriors in the freeman movement, who for decades have given of their blood, sweat and tears -- and some their freedom or even their very lives -- so that we could all see this great day of our liberation. I am in awe of you all. Blessed be.

Marbolot

Marbolot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice Last Word

Post  Bereagun on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:07 am

I have done what I said I would do and reevaluate my thoughts one CN. I now will use the CN from Ken and OPPT in its current or new version without modification. The CN they are putting fourth is a good instrument for the use it was intended and uniformity of presentment by all will lend authority to the effort of BE'ing One People. Yhios does not mean I will cease producing and presenting additional letters, forms, documents, or other tools to bring One People into the New Reality. Therefore:
How do you get a man to look at his illusion?
By showing him his illusion is not there anymore.
When are you free? The moment you are not part of another man's illusion.
My illusion trumps your illusion by my taking full responsibility for my actions.
My Law is Truth to do no Harm. The Law of Nature must be obeyed.
You are not allowed to hurt me with your illusion. I do not consent.
Corporations do not exist except as an illusion in the minds of men.
The funds used to support and give power to the corporate illusion is also an illusion.
When dealing with an corporate illusion your funds are just as valid as their funds,
My word is your Bond.
Offer to settle all controversy in the first instance with like kind funds.
Do not come with a heavy heart for One is with us; his People: as the Public Trust.
Though I walk through the Valley of Death I Fear No Evil as One is with me.
Only in a state of BE'ing can you have authority to act, as the bondservant of One.

Def: Illusion
1.something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.
2.the state or condition of being deceived; misapprehension.
3.an instance of being deceived.

Much love. Thank you for your service. I am, with fullness.

Let go the handrails and believe.
My word is my bond.
My actions are the Will of Hashem
[b]

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top