OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRS -Sent courtesy notice

4 posters

Go down

IRS -Sent courtesy notice Empty IRS -Sent courtesy notice

Post  reillytwo Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:37 am

So the IRS has been auditing me since last summer for the tax year ending 2009. They wanted to see my milage log. So everytime i'd send them something that they ask for they have these computer generated letters coming back telling me they are not allowing my deductions for milage because my milage log is not for the taxable year! What are they smoking! SO now they sent me a deficiency notice which is a letter telling me to pay up or take them to court.

Any ideas would greatly be appreciated. I have 90 days to take them to court but I just sent them a courtesty notice and a letter to advise them of the courtesy notice. I am not sure if I should just wait at this point or file papers to take them to court.

The letter they sent me is railroading me and it says that I will owe the money if i do not take them to court. I am not guilty so why do I have to take them to court. I also read 90% of their cases settle before going to court as they make a deal with you to settle so they dont have to clogg up the courts. Sounds like blackmail. I can't afford for them to just start garnishing my checks so Im not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance for the help

Julie.

reillytwo

Back to top Go down

IRS -Sent courtesy notice Empty Re: IRS -Sent courtesy notice

Post  Marbolot Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Personally, I wouldn't have the courage to mess with the IRS just yet. They have a lot of guns. However, if you're so inclined, it seems like you have a potential opportunity to use a Courtesy Notice. The challenge is, however, getting the real name and address of someone to send it to. They have that covered, too. It is well known that IRS employees often use fake names.

Marbolot

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheryll Ann Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Send a courtesy notice to the person in payroll. They need a court order to garnish wages, but I don't believe the IRS goes that route because what they are doing is not legal. The payroll department panics because it is the IRS so they just do what they are told. Send a courtesy notice to payroll.

Cheryll Ann

Back to top Go down

IRS -Sent courtesy notice Empty IRS Info

Post  mrsjab Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:56 am

I have been doing a lot of research on this topic. If you have ever heard of the Freeman movement, many of the things they do run parallel to OPPT. I listened to this 2 part series with Dean Clifford today and it was AMAZING!! Dean has not paid his taxes in 17 years and they do not f*^k with him!

IRS has threatened to contact our employer and demand they take maximum federal taxes out. I found out their letter is un-enforceable. Even if they do send it, the company cannot enforce it, or you can hold them responsible and sue them. There is actually case law supporting that.

I just completed my letter today and will send it tomorrow. Here are the links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGtRUSl0K0g Part 1

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/globalfactradio/2013/01/15/how-to-with-dean-clifford-ep09-detaxing-part-2

mrsjab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down