Requesting a small change to the terms and conditions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requesting a small change to the terms and conditions

Post  evila sulli on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Hello OPPT
Thank you for the forms and your ongoing support to improve the original Courtesy Notice.
Does anyone know if I can add a charge of 2000 oz of silver for any mortgage company accepting and applying a payment.

I want to give the Bank a catch 22 option. If they accept the payment, I charge them, and if they don't apply the payment I included with the Courtesy Notice, I charge them and they can't say I never attempted to make a payment.

Such a form should also diminish the fear of using the form without placing your house into foreclosure by your choice--now it will be the banks choice. By the foreclosed bank accepting payments would prove they continue to operate in the Slavery System.

Thank You

evila sulli

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Requesting a small change to the terms and conditions

Post  SanativeRevolution on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:23 am

AWESOME IDEA!!

SanativeRevolution

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting a small change to the terms and conditions

Post  Marbolot on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:49 pm

I agree. A very creative and intriguing idea! Thank you for putting your imagination to work, evila!
evila sulli wrote:Does anyone know if I can add a charge of 2000 oz of silver for any mortgage company accepting and applying a payment.
With the new Courtesy Notice Update V05P00 kit, you can edit the Terms & Conditions to edit the "menu" of charges in any way you like. I don't see any reason why you couldn't add a charge for accepting and processing any check, EFT or any other purported EFT authorization as payment for a mortgage "loan"; that is, allowing it to be entered into a private money system.
evila sulli wrote:I want to give the Bank a catch 22 option. If they accept the payment, I charge them, and if they don't apply the payment I included with the Courtesy Notice, I charge them and they can't say I never attempted to make a payment.
I don't quite understand what you mean by "if they don't apply the payment I included with the Courtesy Notice." Are you suggesting that Ts & Cs have charges both for applying and for not applying a mortgage payment? That would kind of invalidate the contract, wouldn't it, having contradictory terms? Seems to me that if you just add the "accept and process a mortgage loan payment" charge to the template Ts & Cs, and send all future payments by certified mail, return receipt required, you'll be covered. This way, if they do enter your check into the private money system (and therefore not declare you in default), you have a trigger for an invoice. If they do not process your check, you have the certified mail receipt showing that you attempted to pay. At this point, you could perhaps initiate a RESPA (Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act) Section 6 Qualified Written Request (QWR). Mortgage servicers really don't like those. See, for example, here and here.

Also, I think I would send the Courtesy Notice separately, enough in advance of sending your monthly mortgage payment so that all of the collection workers will have received it and had the opportunity to study and comprehend it. Then, send your monthly payment as usual.

Here's another thought. For those not ready to start playing around with the mortgage servicer, one way to start collecting the names of individuals who actually receive and handle your monthly payments, start sending those payments via certified mail, return receipt required (i.e., the green signature card). This way, after several months, you will have the names (printed on the green cards) of some of your future Respondents.


Last edited by Marbolot on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed unfinished thought)

Marbolot

Posts : 134
Join date : 2013-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting a small change to the terms and conditions

Post  Marbolot on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:02 pm

By the way, it seems to me that as long as we continue to pay our mortgages using EFT (i.e., electronic billpay), bank checks or credit cards, we are facilitating the entering of our payments into the private money system by virtue of the fact that all of our financial accounts are actually registered in the name of our strawman legal fiction. The only way around this that I can see is to pay either by cash or money order. I have done this (that is, paid by money order) and I don't know if it actually prevented the mortgage servicer from accessing my strawman account, but I do know that from the month in which I first started doing this, the mortgage servicer apparently stopped reporting my payments to the credit agencies, and didn't resume that reporting even after I resumed paying via EFT!

I'm going to try this again (paying with money order), but this time, I'm not going to include the payment coupon that the mortgage servicer supplies. I'll just enclose a note with the money order identifying the purported loan number to which the money order is to be applied. Nowhere on the money order or note will my name or signature appear.

And, of course, the whole thing will be sent certified mail, return receipt required (green card).


Last edited by Marbolot on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting grammar)

Marbolot

Posts : 134
Join date : 2013-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting a small change to the terms and conditions

Post  evila sulli on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Marbolot wrote:I agree. A very creative and intriguing idea! Thank you for putting your imagination to work, evila!
You're Welcome Marbolot--just tyring to Do.

Marbolot wrote:
I don't quite understand what you mean by "if they don't apply the payment I included with the Courtesy Notice."
Just in case they will no longer process a payment because of the Courtesy Notice I sent them.

Since I can change it now (thank you) I may re-word it to state:Removal of payments from my account will result in x amount of silver and Any payments not returned to me in 15 days will be charged x amount of silver. I may add any negative reporting to a credit agency will result in x amount of silver also.
[/quote]

The reason why I will be charging on so many thing much is because I hope the prosperity packages are related to how much silver someone owes you. hehe "Were in the money"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

The first few lines of this song reminds my of OPPT.

evila sulli

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting a small change to the terms and conditions

Post  Marbolot on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Just in case they will no longer process a payment because of the Courtesy Notice I sent them.
I'm having second thoughts about this idea. Are we truly ready to send a Courtesy Notice if we're not ready to stop making mortgage payments? If one is still too fearful of the zombie mortgage service company to cease payments, perhaps a more appropriate action might be simply sending a letter informing them of the foreclosure of the Slavery and Private Money Systems of which they were a part and asking them to do the right thing.

After all, aren't we trying to make a more honorable world than the one we're leaving?

Marbolot

Posts : 134
Join date : 2013-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting a small change to the terms and conditions

Post  evila sulli on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Marbolot wrote:
Just in case they will no longer process a payment because of the Courtesy Notice I sent them.
I'm having second thoughts about this idea. Are we truly ready to send a Courtesy Notice if we're not ready to stop making mortgage payments? If one is still too fearful of the zombie mortgage service company to cease payments, perhaps a more appropriate action might be simply sending a letter informing them of the foreclosure of the Slavery and Private Money Systems of which they were a part and asking them to do the right thing.

After all, aren't we trying to make a more honorable world than the one we're leaving?
I think I wasn't clear with my sentence: Just in case they will no longer process a payment because of the Courtesy Notice I sent them and then the bank proceeds with an illegal foreclosure.

I'm not trying to be a slick willy, I'm just trying to protect me at all angles. I also have another case that is taking money automatically from me, so the bank accepting may be similar.

I hope they will do the right thing so I don't have to send them a invoice.

I may Do as you DO just to Keep It Simple.

Thanks again for your input.

The bank needs to stop accepting payments for something that is already paid for.

evila sulli

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting a small change to the terms and conditions

Post  Marbolot on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:11 am

evila sulli wrote:The bank needs to stop accepting payments for something that is already paid for.
Well, yes, that's true, but it makes no sense for you to keep voluntarily paying them if you want them to stop accepting them. That just looks disingenuous on the face of it. If you are truly ready to withhold payments, is there no way to stop the automatic payments?

Marbolot

Posts : 134
Join date : 2013-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In need of some help please...

Post  dreamwalker on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:17 am

Last month I stopped paying on the mortgage. I've received a Notice of late payment due.

I'm getting a QWR ready to send to the servicer who on the note and mortgage claims to also be the lender...but I have a feeling they're not the true lender because on the Securities Information from the US SEC EDGAR they don't show up as being registered and I think as a lender they would have to be. I think they lied...so what else is new? Ha! I think they were a mortgage broker acting as lender...

So much confusion around this issue... who is the true lender and who is the BOSS of the note?
any way my question is to whom do I send the courtesy notice to? Fannie Mae, Quicken Loans, MERS or all of the above? And would I be sending the future action courtesy notice?

I'm wondering if there would be conflict of interest in sending both the QWR and the Courtesy Notice?


thank you in advance for the help Smile


dreamwalker

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-01-28
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting a small change to the terms and conditions

Post  Marbolot on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:12 pm

dreamwalker wrote:Last month I stopped paying on the mortgage. I've received a Notice of late payment due.

I'm getting a QWR ready to send to the servicer who on the note and mortgage claims to also be the lender...but I have a feeling they're not the true lender because on the Securities Information from the US SEC EDGAR they don't show up as being registered and I think as a lender they would have to be. I think they lied...so what else is new? Ha! I think they were a mortgage broker acting as lender...

So much confusion around this issue... who is the true lender and who is the BOSS of the note?
any way my question is to whom do I send the courtesy notice to? Fannie Mae, Quicken Loans, MERS or all of the above? And would I be sending the future action courtesy notice?

I'm wondering if there would be conflict of interest in sending both the QWR and the Courtesy Notice?

thank you in advance for the help Smile
QWR is Private Money & Slavery system. Courtesy Notice is OPPT Free system. If you use one, then to maintain integrity you really cannot use the other. However, we're still paying bills, aren't we, so we're obviously in a transitory period, so I suppose you could use the QWR in some clever way that points to the OPPT UCC filings.

It's well known that just about all mortgages were sliced and diced and securitized, so your note almost definitely is not being held by the investors who are supposedly benefiting from your payments. You can send a QWR to demand to see the note, but it's not likely you're going to get satisfaction from that. (I did this 3 years ago and I got bored after 3 rounds of the servicer sending me different stacks of documents from my file, none of which included my original note.)

The main problem I see with the QWR is that it is sent to a corporation -- i.e., the mortgage servicer or "lender" -- and this corporation no longer exists! Nor do Fannie Mae, Quicken Loans, or MERS. A Courtesy Notice, on the other hand, is sent to an INDIVIDUAL. If you want to send a Courtesy Notice, you must get the name of an individual who, if they stopped doing something (e.g., pushing the key that causes your account to be flagged as "late") or took some positive action (e.g., quit their job or directed someone to push the keys to remove your account from the mortgage servicing system altogether), could prevent future interaction with (and harm to) you and thereby avoid accepting your offer to contract (which is what the Courtesy Notice is).

To get a much better understanding of the Courtesy Notice, please read Bereagun's excellent posts at http://opptcourtcases.forumotion.com/t153-courtesy-notice-and-reply-from-ken-bartle

Marbolot

Posts : 134
Join date : 2013-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting a small change to the terms and conditions

Post  dreamwalker on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:41 pm

thank you Marbolot for the help. Indeed it is an excellent dialogue between Bereagun and Ken.

Always I've struggled with the "world" and its systems. A child of the 60's who's been claiming freedom from their oppressive ways for what seems an eternity. Allowed myself to get talked into purchasing a house and contracting with the bank...didn't listen to my intuition as it pointed to another way...rent don't own. So much of this world has never made any sense to me.
But the situation is that I did contract with them and now find myself in this place of choice...do I fight or do I just let it go and move on. I know even tho its not clear yet there is a plan here with all this so I remain open.

What you said is true...even though all corps have been foreclosed the systems for the moment are still very much in place...to say other wise is denial and magical thinking.
To think one can go before the court system at this moment in time without proper defense based not on the OPPT but their laws, codes and statues and not be challenged with oppressive and aggressive contrast is naive at best.
Those who have attempted to use administrative "freeman" remedies are either in jail or sent for mental evaluation or both. For me even the idea of having to call the man in black "judge" is invoking that upon myself. It's all so crazy and convoluted. Knowing that state employee retirement plans, especially those who work for the court system are funded by the very corporations who are foreclosing on homes is the height of corruption.

This is not to say one need not continue doing whatever one is able to in presenting them with the truth of who we (they)are. I've been at it for a long ass time. In my younger years there where a few times I sat in jail for speaking up for bucking their system...for not conforming.
I'm a free being and have never needed anyone or anything to tell me so. I know who I am and stand in that truth.

What I could do is send a CN to the being acting as their employee and who is leaving me daily phone messages...but otherwise I'm uncertain as to how to use it in this big picture of foreclosure. I am willing to use this situation as a "guinea pig" so to speak in finding what works and what doesn't however I cannot say I know exactly how.

I hear what you're saying about they're refusal to co-operate. Its an uphill battle either way.
Using the UCC will be my weapon of choice... mortgages are negotiable instruments which the UCC has strict rules about having to adhere to.

Also I agree that perhaps incorporating the CN may work but don't really know how.

thank you again... I realize this was lengthy Rolling Eyes

in grace and gratitude- teri




dreamwalker

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-01-28
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting a small change to the terms and conditions

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:05 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum