OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jefferson County, MO Foreclosure Case

+13
johninbc
nemoprime
igoodone
FreedomCanada
Marbolot
ArthurPaul
lshann77
funkyjomedina
suzyAZ
Gemini
Mr W
delete
Suerhoades
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jefferson County, MO Foreclosure Case - Page 2 Empty Thank you Ira

Post  lshann77 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Very Happy

lshann77

Back to top Go down

Jefferson County, MO Foreclosure Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Jefferson County, MO Foreclosure Case

Post  MartialArtist Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi Sue, on your UCC Financing Statement, can you tell us how to come up with the proper amount like you have?

"That without my knowing, willing, and intentional consent, and as a matter of record, Ihave suffered duly verified damage of my EQUITY value, FOUR HUNDREDTHOUSAND DOLLARS ($400,000) financial instruments times face value of TWOHUNDRED THOUSAND (200,000.00), in the sum certain of EIGHT HUNDREDBILLION DOLLARS ($800,000,000,000) lawful money of The United States,unrebutted;"

MartialArtist

Back to top Go down

Jefferson County, MO Foreclosure Case - Page 2 Empty Any advise on this Suevorvanyone?

Post  commish160 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:20 am

Really great work Sue. I am attempting to fill out the UCC forms in California. Do you know if you need to be in foreclosure to write a Declaration of Facts and Commercial Bill? Also was your own UCC document registration number issued immediately when you filed the UCC Financing Statement? Also do you know if I need to put all my creditors on the initial Financing Statement or do I need to do a separate UCC Financing Statement for each outstanding loan, credit card, or mortgage? Thankyou for any advise you can offer. Thankyou for also uploading your forms, they are a great help. I would ask Heather, but she didn't respond to any of my other emails.

Thankyou and Blessings

Ken

commish160

Back to top Go down

Jefferson County, MO Foreclosure Case - Page 2 Empty Nice work!

Post  smokie Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:02 am

Hi Sue, it looks like your just alittle ahead of me. I have a trustee sale date of 2/27 in CA. I dont have any pending court case, but I did my UCC filing with the state and sent out my commerical bills. The county recorder would not record for me. I'm just looking for some direction on what should be my next step. Not sure if I should file a complaint with the court, or the sheriff, or maybe both...any advise would be greatly appreciated...

thanks,

Smokie

smokie

Back to top Go down

Jefferson County, MO Foreclosure Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Jefferson County, MO Foreclosure Case

Post  oneforall Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi Sue!

Bravo! It takes great courage, I agree with you, having the love and light behind you is the only way to precede with the new energies of truth.

Could you tell me where this template is located please....Declaration of Violation of Rights?
I filled out Declaration of Facts and Commercial Bill, Demand & Order Cease and Desist, UCC Bank Verbiage, UCC response Reservation, Demand and order for cease and desist, lastly a template to Wells Fargo for a purported complaint.

We are challenging Wells Fargo et al to prove the documents , twice in court, November and January , next one 3-1-13, two sales date postponed...it can be kinda scarey but the biggest party of me is simply wanting to expose the truth for everyone...
we also ended up firing our attorney as the last minute he said we didn't stand a chance...so we are going it without an attorney.

Information for you regarding the filing of your document: there is a National Republic Registry in Texas, not sure the exact details but recall hearing on the you tube this guy with a hat and a Republic Flag in California,giving a 6- 30 minute education on our rights...I think I got it through AK site. If I run across it again I will send it to you.

Hope this helps, lots of luck and love to you.
OneHeart! Julia

oneforall

Back to top Go down

Post  oneforall Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Hi Sue!

I figured out to use your template...thank you for being on the front line...

OneHeart! Julia

oneforall

Back to top Go down

Post  MartialArtist Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:05 pm

If at all possible, don't ever use an ATTORNey, they will never do anything lawful for you. We throw a HUGE monkey wrench in their system going in as Sui Juris. The word ATTORN means to "give up one's rights".

Remember to always say this in court.

"My name is First Middle of the Last family. I'm here PRESENTING myself as Sui Juris by special appearance reserving all of my unlienable rights"

They will have to prove jurisdiction!

Don't ever say you're RE-presenting yourself. The judge will look at you as an IDIOT even though they won't show it. You CANNOT Re-present yourself since you are there as a party of interest (not a third party). That is why when you go in as PRO SE, the judge knows you don't know what you're talking about and incompetent.

MartialArtist

Back to top Go down

Jefferson County, MO Foreclosure Case - Page 2 Empty Sue Rhodes...

Post  suzyAZ Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Are you still around Sue?

suzyAZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2