OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courtesy Notice - Uruguay

2 posters

Go down

Courtesy Notice - Uruguay Empty Courtesy Notice - Uruguay

Post  RudoMan Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:09 pm

How can i translate a Courtesy Notice to "spanish"? Or where can i find the spanish version?
RudoMan
RudoMan

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice - Uruguay Empty Spanish Documents

Post  Purple Legionnaire Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Hello RudoMan, I am also interested in obtaining at least, a 'Courtasy Notice' in Spanish.

I'm just waiting for someone at OPPT to get back to me regarding availability.

Si no lo ha hecho nadie todavía, los traduciré yo mismo. Pero es mucho trabajo como te puedes imaginar, y por lo tanto esperaré hasta mañana para empezar. (Sería una putada si meto 50 horas (por ejemplo,) en un trabajo para conocer luego que alguien ya lo ha había hecho.)

We'll keep in touch, and I'll let you know when I'm done, (end of weekend probably).
Purple Legionnaire
Purple Legionnaire

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice - Uruguay Empty Re: Courtesy Notice - Uruguay

Post  RudoMan Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Hola Purple. Yo hace unos días mandé un mail(ahora no sé bien donde) a algun sitio de OPPT y me mandaron 5 versiones distintas de la 'Courtesy Notice' editables en Word. No sé si sos Uruguayo o si estás ahora en uruguay, pero igual te cuento que le envié un mail a una lista de firmas de abogados corporativos bilingues que encontré en la US Embacy web page con la 'Courtesy Notice' para que me verificaran su autenticidad.

If you happen to come across a spanish version please upload, and if you go on to do the heroic job of translating it then count with me in anything you need.

Let me know if your somewhere near Montevideo.
Saludos,
Rudo
RudoMan
RudoMan

Back to top Go down

Courtesy Notice - Uruguay Empty Spanish Notice

Post  Purple Legionnaire Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 am

Hola Rudo, No me encuentro cerca de tí, ni si quiera estamos en el mismo continente. Yo vivo de momento en el norte de España.
Pero aquí también tengo acceso a familiares que son abogados, (aunque no les hace gracia que llevo deciéndoles ya años que sus professiones no serán válidas en un nuevo mudo de paz y prosperidad. Pero son familia, asi que me ayudarán regardless.

I asked ´admin´to include a thread for Spanish. It´s not like the Spanish parlante population don´t want remedy.

Incidently, does anyone know what corporation the country Spain is listed under. How am I supposed to convince a public servant that his company is liquidated, when I can´t prove it is a company in the first place. Hurdles.
I´ve been familiar with UCC remedy ever since I started studying the Freeman movement back in late 2008.
But the Spanish aspect of UCC I never touched, and if I do it now it´s because it needs doing.

You mentioned Rudo, that you took your ´notificación´to some lawyers? What did they have to say?
I showed one of my (favorite) aunts a copy of the OPPT documents this weekend and she was, for the first time actually impressed with "my" latest hair-brained remedy. (I have been the source of much amusement to my family over the years as you can see. As no doubt, most of us here.)

If you could find those links you were sent, I´d greatly appreciate them Rudo. Gracias.
Purple Legionnaire
Purple Legionnaire

Back to top Go down

Post  RudoMan Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Hola Purple tenés que descargarlo de: http://oppt-in.com/courtesy-notice/
porque no sé como pasartelo desde mi máquina. Espero que te sirva. Seguimos en contacto hermano!
Saludos
RudoMan
RudoMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Purple Legionnaire Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Gracias Rudo, pero te preguntaba por los documentos en Castellano. Saludo. PL
Purple Legionnaire
Purple Legionnaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content