Conference call Talkshoe Tuesday 26th

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Bereagun on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:43 am

NOTICE!
Please join me to discuss OPPT documents and implementation of same. This session will cover key issues and get input from all as to how we can use the tools graced upon the One People.
If you have trouble finding the documents please email OPPTCongress@Gmail.com and request the download. Thanks and hope to hear your voice. Talkshoe Phone Number: (724) 444-7444 Call ID: 126841 Tuesday Feb 26, 9PM Eastern.

US Time Zones and Time: Eastern Time: 9:00:00 pm Central Time: 8 pm Mountain Time (Arizona): 7pm Pacific Time: 6pm Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time: 4 pm or download podcast after the meeting ends.

Bereagun

View user profile http://www.manNotPERSON.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Conference call Talkshoe Tuesday 26th

Post  dreamwalker on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:09 am

Hey Bereagun... very generous of you to do this thank you. I'll be there...wasn't that a song?
Also thank you for all the info you've posted. I haven't utilized any of the docs or courtesy notices yet... but I'm getting one ready to send to the bank lady who emailed me earlier today. She's in a worker bee position so hopefully it will wake her right up Shocked

If there's something I can help with please ask away Very Happy

dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:20 am

If you learn one thing from OPPT is that you go to the top and not the bottom of the organization. To the Bank President not the teller. To the Department Executive office not the enforcement officer. When you have no choice yes give it to the officer coming after you. When you have time always to the VITO (Very Important Top Officer). Don't waste your time and money educating worker bees.

If I knew your action I could ask for help which you could also use to conserve resources.

OPPTCongress@gmail.com

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Re: Conference call Talkshoe Tuesday 26th

Post  Marbolot on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Please note this statement in the Courtesy Notice guidelines:
Courtesy Notice guidelines wrote:Our intent at the initial release of this document is to recommend to you, the Proponent, that you only use this Notice on individuals who directly interact with you or who interact with you via paper. Although you have a lawful right to issue a Courtesy Notice to those instructing the Respondent without necessarily having direct interaction with them, we believe this is the most reasonable approach at this time.
In other words, the authors of the Courtesy Notice would not recommend that "you go to the top and not the bottom of the organization."

Marbolot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Courtesy Notice is a great tool.

Post  Bereagun on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:57 pm

The Courtesy Notice is a tool to use and must be viewed as such. If you know how to use a hammer you know not to use it to install a screw. When you learn to use many tools you have to decide where and when to use each for full effectiveness. The Trustees are making the most effective use of UCC at the highest level and have skill at that level. If you or anyone stumbles upon the UCC process and does not know how to use it, going to a high level may do more harm than good, and it not in the intent of the Trustees to do harm (IMHO). Some of us have used UCC-1 filings (I did one in 1997) and have a better understanding.

Sad to say, it has to be enforced at many levels and used to give authority. The more the Courtesy Notice or any Notice is used the better . I would say, use it and learn how to be effective with it. I will bet you not many have actually read the OPPT documents and looked up the terms in their state UCC code. At this time the Courtesy Notice is a starting place to build upon. Use it with caution. It is NOT as silver bullet.

This will be addressed in tonight's call on Talkshoe.

NOTICE!
Please join me to discuss OPPT documents and implementation of same. This session will cover key issues and get input from all as to how we can use the tools graced upon the One People. If you have trouble finding the documents please email OPPTCongress@Gmail.com and request the download. Thanks and hope to hear your voice. Talkshoe Phone Number: (724) 444-7444 Call ID: 126841 Tuesday Feb 26, 9PM Eastern.

US Time Zones and Time: Eastern Time: 9:00:00 pm Central Time: 8 pm Mountain Time (Arizona): 7pm
Pacific Time: 6pm Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time: 4 pm or download podcast after the meeting ends.

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Talkshoe on the 26th

Post  wajah2 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Bereagun, Listened to the show(afterwards), It was great. Lots of info. I learned just by listening.
Thanks for doing it.

wajah2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top