OPPT Court Cases
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New case in Florida!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you going to file your taxes this year?

New case in Florida! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%New case in Florida! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New case in Florida! - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%New case in Florida! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
New case in Florida! - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%New case in Florida! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

New case in Florida! - Page 2 Empty new case in florida

Post  wajah2 Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Thanks Bereagan, this information helps me allot. Will H.
wajah2
wajah2

Back to top Go down

New case in Florida! - Page 2 Empty new case in florida

Post  wajah2 Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Thanks Bereagun, Ive been reading more and more on OPPT. I missed your talkshoe last night and i really wanted to be on it. But family matters forced me to not be on it. Do you have a podcast or place to hear it? Thanks for everything you've done and trying to do.
wajah2
wajah2

Back to top Go down

New case in Florida! - Page 2 Empty OPPT Congress

Post  Bereagun Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Here is the web address for the call.
If anyone want to be on the list for call notifications email me at OPPTCongress@gmail.com or sign up on Talkshoe.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=126841&cmd=tc

I have a first version of a flyer for handing out to others. If you want a copy let me know. Also, I will be working on the Motion to Dismiss and additional Notice and Grace Usage templates which will include OPPT issues so if anyone wants to help or wants a copy request.

If anyone does web site development and wants to trade for documents specific to their case please let me know. Anyone who wants to donate to the effort, they are graciously accepted but not required.

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

New case in Florida! - Page 2 Empty DeleteDelete

Post  Bereagun Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:39 pm

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

New case in Florida! - Page 2 Empty Motion to Dismiss and Response

Post  DrummerBoyFL Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Hey there Bearagun...

I'm just wondering if you received the PDFs of my Motion to Dismiss and the bank's atttorney's Response to Motion to Dismiss that I e-mailed you the other day. I haven't received a confirmation. I did listen to most of your show the other night (still have a bit left to go), and you did a great job. I'll be doing my best to plan on attending your call on 3/5. Most people I know do not believe that anything is going to be done after 3/4, if these people do not turn themselves in. They've been looking into Snopes and trying to find out anything about the ITCCS and have found several sites claiming them as a fraud, as well as Kevin Annett. I truly hope that what I've heard is true and that there are a growing number of military from around the world, who have volunteered to change sides and are just waiting for the word to join the fight and take these people into custody for their crimes against humanity. I will withhold from sending a Courtesy Notice to the judge presiding over my conference call on 3/28, but will be mailing the two partners at the bank's lawfirm both a Notice today. I am extremely curious what, if any, their response will be. Please let me know if you received the PDF's when you get a chance, and what... if anything you might be able to do that would assist my case. Keep up the good fight my friend! cyclops Your mind's eye is open!

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 pm

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

New case in Florida! - Page 2 Empty Re: New case in Florida!

Post  DrummerBoyFL Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:11 am

Is that one of their own instruments that we can use against them?

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:38 am

delete

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Post  DrummerBoyFL Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:51 am

Looking forward to seeing it! Does it have to be filed like the UCC docs?

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down

New case in Florida! - Page 2 Empty 1st Courtesy Notices Sent!

Post  DrummerBoyFL Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 am

Well, the bank's attorneys (Ronald R. Wolfe & Associates of Tampa, FL), are the happy recipients of a pair of Courtesy Notices as of Last Thursday. I have yet to receive a response but will inform as soon as I do or do not. I can feel the changes coming... more and more each day. Word is spreading like a positive virus! Very Happy

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereagun Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:47 am

delete

Last edited by Bereagun on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting online person)

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

New case in Florida! - Page 2 Empty Radio Show

Post  DrummerBoyFL Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:49 am

I joined in the chat and listened for a bit, but initially had a difficult time connecting. I received the receipts back that the two attorneys did receive my Courtesy Notices. Now to sit back and wait for a response, if any. I wonder how this will affect the conference call on the 28th. Do you think I should notify my own attorney of my actions?

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down

New case in Florida! - Page 2 Empty No gnus is good gnus?!

Post  DrummerBoyFL Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:42 am

So prior to the telephone hearing between Wells Fargo's selected local attorneys and my attorney on March 28th, I had sent the two partners in the lawfirm a Courtesy Notice each... notarized and sent Certified Mail. Usually, after such an event takes place or after anything is filed, I receive (4) copies of whatever has been filed. One to me, one to My Unknown Spouse, one to Tennant #1 and one for Tennant #2. I have not heard one word from anyone. Not even from my attorney, whom I informed that I sent the bank's attorneys the notice and forwarded them a copy of the blank notice. I do have photographs I took right at the Post Office, to prove they were sent. I'm wondering if now, because the CN's are so legal in their wording... if the bank's attorneys no longer wish to represent the bank since I can put liens on their personal belongings should they choose to continue to interact with me. I would have expected any kind of update by now. I even phoned my attorney and they didn't have one for me either. They initially said, after I told them that I sent the bank's attorneys (the partners in the firm), Courtesy Notices, "You know you're not allowed to call them or contact them because you have an attorney." I said I didn't know this and that the notices went to them as individual humans, not attorneys "at law." I believe I was the first person to alert my attorney of the OPPT. I'm sure Ronald R. Wolfe and Matthew Wolf were a tad surprised to read the docs as well. I bet it made them feel very uneasy. Just thought I'd do a little update here. So no news is good news I guess? I'm trying to find a valid mailing address for the CEO of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Can anyone help me out with that? I will send him a Courtesy Notice as soon as I have a valid address. Very Happy

DrummerBoyFL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next