My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks

Post  igoodone on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:39 am

Several days ago, I sent traffic court a Demand and Cease and Desist letter using the OPPT provided form labelled UCC Demand summons court. I filled in my information and sent it to the judge and state officials listed on the form via certified/return receipt mail. I also emailed a pdf version to those listed in Appendix A. I have not heard anything from the court.

I have prepared and will be sending on Monday letters to two banks using the UCC verbiage accounts form. They will be sent certified/return receipt mail.

All forms were registered in my local courthouse.

I will keep you informed. Let me know of any questions.

igoodone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current activity- Traffic Court and Banks

Post  Mr W on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Good luck.
May be helpful to add 'love' to all of your filings I love you

Mr W

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  delete on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 am

Much luck!
Be sure to keep us posted.

delete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can you send me a copy of your letters

Post  Freedom on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 am

Can you send me a copy of the letters going to the banks? I'm not sure their application. I have two accounts with Wells Fargo that I have Discharged/Setoff with EFT Instruments and they keep hassling me. I'd like to put an end to their harassment.
Thank you for any assistance.

igoodone wrote:Several days ago, I sent traffic court a Demand and Cease and Desist letter using the OPPT provided form labelled UCC Demand summons court. I filled in my information and sent it to the judge and state officials listed on the form via certified/return receipt mail. I also emailed a pdf version to those listed in Appendix A. I have not heard anything from the court.

I have prepared and will be sending on Monday letters to two banks using the UCC verbiage accounts form. They will be sent certified/return receipt mail.

Freedom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rzurwell on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:44 am

igoodone wrote:Several days ago, I sent traffic court a Demand and Cease and Desist letter using the OPPT provided form labelled UCC Demand summons court. I filled in my information and sent it to the judge and state officials listed on the form via certified/return receipt mail. I also emailed a pdf version to those listed in Appendix A. I have not heard anything from the court.

How did you go about getting your forms registered in your local courthouse?

rzurwell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Courthouse filing

Post  igoodone on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:45 pm

I just took them to the county clerk. She looked them over. Charged me $15 for the first page and $5 for each additional page. A day later I picked up the forms that had been entered into the system and stamped.

Ira

igoodone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 am

What do you mean by "all forms registered in your local courthouse"? What does the UCC Verbiage Accounts form do exactly? Do you send them to credit card companies and your banks?

Freedom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Anymore on this????

Post  carioca on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:16 pm

igoodone, can you please keep us posted on what's happening please?

carioca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What's been happening since mailing papers on court case

Post  igoodone on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:07 am

I went to the hearing and plead not guilty. I then said to the judge that you have a Demand regarding his jurisdiction. He said he knew. He still has not responded. I sent him a second letter giving him 7 more days to respond. He has not responded.

Recently, we received templates and instructions about Courtesy Notices. I sent these to the alleged judge, prosecutor and policewoman. I do not plan to attend my court hearing since the corporation has been foreclosed and I will follow the procedure of invoicing them if I am contacted via warrant or any other means.

I'm done playing their game.

igoodone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not Appering

Post  Bereagun on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 am

Be prepared for a Warrant of Arrest and Jail time.

Bereagun

View user profile http://www.manNotPERSON.org

Back to top Go down

Why are you such a pessimist?

Post  igoodone on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:29 am

Don't you believe in what you're doing with OPPT?

I have also sent Courtesy Notices to the alleged judge, alleged prosecutor, alleged police woman, alleged sheriff, alleged police chief and alleged head of the state troopers.

Since they are all foreclosed, their warrants, arrests and jail time have no standing in our new world.

igoodone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not Appering

Post  Bereagun on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:34 am

I do believe OPPT is a tool to be used properly.
BTW jail food is really bad. Claim Kosher for best results.

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Do Have Something Positive to Contribute

Post  igoodone on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:42 am

You are onlly making negative suggestions and innuendos. If you believe I am using the Courtesy Notice improperly suggest a better approach. Otherwise you appear to be a disinformation agent wanting to cause distrust rather than aiding everyone's attainment of freedom.

igoodone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not Appering

Post  Bereagun on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:59 am

Please read everything I have posted most in the Colorado Forum. After that you may want to reevaluate your procedure. As always I am willing to help and you can send a phone number to OPPTCongress@gmail.com

Bereagun

Back to top Go down

Thanks for your input

Post  igoodone on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:08 am

Marc,

I have read your communications with Ken and I fully agree with Ken on this matter.

Thanks for raising the issues. It's always good to have communication as we are learning to be free.

igoodone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum